The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Butterscotch and buttermint. The USA have unfairly monopolised the good ones.

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Silent Scream, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Silent Scream

Silent Scream Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2013
    Aylesbury
    I've asked on a few UK forums for tips on a good butterscotch/buttermint/toffee mint type liquid and all the suggestions have been made in the USA.

Not fair. I'm going to order some anyway but don't think for one minute I'm happy about it!

On a serious note Virgin Vapor seem to be masters at this type of juice but have no UK sellers. If they're reading this please take this massive hint and sell your wares in the UK as your stuff is generally considered 'splendid' (though I haven't had any of it yet).

2. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    Amery, WI
    Virgin Vapor Buttercream Mint is awesome!!! Their website also shows a place in the UK called "UK Ecig" that carries their e-liquids. VIrgin Vapor also ships to the UK fyi (look under their FAQ's)

3. minimalsaint

minimalsaint Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Michigan
    Yeah, well how about some of that vanilla custard you folks are always carrying on about hmmmmmm?

4. Rancor0681

Rancor0681 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Best custard hands down also has vanilla pudding and vanilla cupcake
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499300
    Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard

Just come to this thread and pm Bryan lord for ordering details

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.