Status
Not open for further replies.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
ok guys i need help i don't have the money to try every bodies butterscotch....the best so far that i have tried is from cloudsofvaporm i mean i love this juice,problem is that is to damn expensive 23.00 for a 30mil not including shipping,sry bruce....i need your help,can u guys point me in the right direction?..i need a great tasting butterscotch that is less expensive than this,after all i got into vaping to save my life and save a lil money in the proses,thnx in advance:vapor:

sheryder

ECF Veteran
I like Madvapes butterscotch and his prices are very reasonable. I've tried a lot of juices and this is all I vape anymore. Sometimes I add a little OMFG from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop to change things up a little but otherwise....this is IT for me. Everyone's taste vary so good luck finding what YOU like at a price you like as well.

Butterscotch

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
That reminds me, there's a company here in North Texas (Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids - maker of the liquinator) with three stores now that have tables and chairs and you're welcome to sit and sample the flavors before you buy. One of these days I'm gonna have to get over there and check it out! :)

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Interested in trying Virgin Vapors. I think the others use FA or TPA flavoring. I have tried a couple of butterscotches but nothing comes even close with COV. That juice is way worth it IMHO. You can probably ask him for a bigger bottle to get a cheaper price. I saw the bigger bottles at the Vapefest. They are not on his site yet :( I don't mind paying a little more for great ejuice.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
Interested in trying Virgin Vapors. I think the others use FA or TPA flavoring. I have tried a couple of butterscotches but nothing comes even close with COV. That juice is way worth it IMHO. You can probably ask him for a bigger bottle to get a cheaper price. I saw the bigger bottles at the Vapefest. They are not on his site yet :( I don't mind paying a little more for great ejuice.
yeah i don't mind a lil more,but this is a lot more when u add shipping to this..damn i wish bruce would just give me the recipe i promise i want tell anyone or try to sell it.lol

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I havent tried a lot of butterscotches but mad vapes i didnt like at all . TheVaporRoom people say has a awesome butterscotch which im ordering . Im sure Mrs.t as a awesome butterscotch as well
Totally different butterscotches. CoV is unique. It is a acky based flavor. It is on my list of favorites.

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
KayKay, I have about 6ml of Hopscotch from ParkesVaping you can try. They are very reasonable on prices. I can also send you a small sample of kickbassvapor's juice.

PM me with your addy if you'd like them.

Cassie

I also vape FSUSA Hopscotch daily as suggested by LeAnn. One of my faves.

I have quite a bit I can send a bit of that also! =)

Last edited:

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
KayKay, I have about 6ml of Hopscotch from ParkesVaping you can try. They are very reasonable on prices. I can also send you a small sample of kickbassvapor's juice.

PM me with your addy if you'd like them.

Cassie

I also vape FSUSA Hopscotch daily as suggested by LeAnn. One of my faves.

I have quite a bit I can send a bit of that also! =)
that's very generous of u cassie,thnx..yes i would love to try them all..i tried to pm you but it says u don't receive pm..can u pm me...thnx

Link

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2011
SmokeFreeville usa
Totally different butterscotches. CoV is unique.

agreed, ive tried a dozen other butterscotch. none of them similar in quality compared to CoV. you can find more affordable/decent butterscotch but, you get what you pay for.
i started out with small 10ml of CoV butterscotch, wasnt long before i ordered and finished 30ml...received my 60ml bottle other day. well worth the extra cost imo.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Does the COV butterscotch have a sweet on the lips flavor or is it sweet on the palette. Tasty Vapor allows you to request sweetener to their juice and I have found that I like that a lot sorta like the old cloves for any of you that smoked those. Basically if you lick your lips it tastes sweet or if the tiniest little bit bubbled up into your mouth you would basically say wow that's like candy. I am starting to buy all my juice without Nic as I have realized its more the motion that keeps me going over the nicotine itself but am coming to realize that I love that dessert sweetness. Last thing, how is the aroma? While I love Kretek from Tasty Vapor and it hints the smell of clove cigarettes, I have been told by a number of people that it is stinky and not pleasant on the nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread