button on sigelei zmax mini acting funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingerri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
NW Indiana
I have a sigelei zmax mini, got it for Christmas and it has out preformed great. Recently the button has been acting up. Sometimes it fires, other times it doesn't. most of the time i have to press real hard and or wiggle it around to get it to work. most annoying part is that when i go to fire it, it starts fine then next thing you know im in the menus changing things i dont mean to change. Does ANYONE know how to take it apart and or fix this problem? feel like I just threw money in the trash.

Last edited:

Smoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Reno, NV
Mine started doing the same thing after having it for only a month. My daughter got one around X-mas and it was the same story with her's. She ended up giving it away. Our's were telescopic BTW.

I did see a fix at one point (cannot find it now to link to) but I wasn't into tearing it apart and fiddling with it. Just figured it is what it is....

Some days I just want to toss it down the road. I feel your pain.
Good luck and if I run across that fix, I'll link it in here.

Edit: post #901 shows a fix. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...flat-top-other-reports-one-week-later-23.html

Last edited:

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
Mine started doing the same thing after having it for only a month. My daughter got one around X-mas and it was the same story with her's. She ended up giving it away. Our's were telescopic BTW.

I did see a fix at one point (cannot find it now to link to) but I wasn't into tearing it apart and fiddling with it. Just figured it is what it is....

Some days I just want to toss it down the road. I feel your pain.
Good luck and if I run across that fix, I'll link it in here.

Edit: post #901 shows a fix. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...flat-top-other-reports-one-week-later-23.html

I could say something but....I'll be nice..... Seems like a lot of work. If my zmax ever needs surgery like that, it's going in the trash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread