Buy from Gearbest

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeMaster

Nov 12, 2015
I'm speachless...I bought a APC V2 Wooden Box mod and first of all i was amazed how fast it came i ordered it and it was like five days and it was on my door from china to finland.Second of all the packaging was just amazing there wasn't a scratch on the APC i bought a atomizer too, it came one day later than the APC cause finlands post was on a strike same thing with the packaging not a scratch.Both of them are working just amazing i could not be happier with the products.I can say that if you buy from Gearbest.com i can say you will get served well.Links to the products: APC V2 Wooden Box Mod and Mutation x S Style RDA
submit your own experience on this thread!

Last edited:

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
QUOTE="JimzDogz, post: 16951978, member: 134415"]Gearbeast sucks balls. Just try to get a refund for a faulty device their money back guaranty is worthless, I know from experience. When my Hcigar VT200 died after 3 days of use I found out what type buisness they are running. Avoid purchasing from this company if at all possible.[/QUOTE]

Update: Gearbest contacted me today by email. They have offered to refund me $15.00 or credit my account $20.00 if I will just keep the non functioning Hcigar VT200 that I paid $186.00 for from them. My response is HEY, GEARBEST YOUR SITE STATES YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE , I WANT MY MONEY BACK ALL OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I did use PayPal for the purchase at Gearbest. But, PayPal requires that I try to resolve a dispute with the merchant before they get involved. I filed a complaint with PayPal yesterday after reaching an impasse with Gearbest. Before bedtime last night I got an e-mail from Gearbest saying they want to help resolve the issue and asking for information on the claim. Ha,ha, the wheels on the bus go round and round. I sent them a copy of all of the correspondences that I have had with them.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Shhhh .. I think someone here works for Gearbest. Join date vs Post date

eh. Some people have good experiences and others don't.

there is a VERY POPULAR vendor who I wouldn't buy a 2 cent item from.....I"ve been vaping almost 4 years and my experience with them stands out as "the worst in my entire vaping journey."

That just means that for whatever reason they didn't handle, or were unable to handle, MY (simple) return on a defective battery.

But I wouldn't recommmend them to my worst enemy as a result. :lol:

Though obviously, others buy stuff from them all the time, and probably most of it works so they never run into the problem I did. :)

It's when something doesn't work that you learn about a company's true colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread