The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Buy kayfun 5^2 Is it crazy?

Discussion in 'RTA' started by j3suss, Jan 5, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. j3suss

j3suss Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    N/A
    Hi everyone, I have always liked Svoemesto atomizers very much. Its simplicity, its simplicity, its easy setup, its flavor, its punch, its after-sales service ...

Years ago I have been retired and I did not know that I had launched this atty 2 years ago.

I want to buy it original Kayfun 5 Squared because it doesn't fail like clones, and all my kayfuns are original. But because I was away from vaping for 2 years, I would like to know if buying this atty is now buying something old or something better.

I like the k5 ^ 2 (Kayfun 5 Squared up to 7,5 ml) because of its size (more milliliters), its greater air intake and everything I've told you before but I want to know if you think I'm buying something old or not (its release date was in 2017 .. .)

Thanks and best regards.

2. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved you from RDA to RTA :)

• Like Like x 1