Buy New LIGHT COSMOS1 refillable vapes pod Save 14% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLai

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 6, 2014
ShenZhen
www.ecoao.com
Best LiGHT vape pod designed by Japanese wellknown designer Masayuki Kurokawa, catches all of our affecDon in the first sight. Combined with beauDful and pracDcal together to surprise your vaping, oval form with perfect curve fits your palm and creates comfortable sense of grip.
Detail:
Type: Refillable Pod System
Capacity: 1.8ml
Size: 87.50 * 16.90 * 31.72mm
Weight: 62.4g
Built-in Battery: 650mAh
Recharge Time: 45mins

Buy cheap LIGHT COSMOS1 650mAh refillable vapes pod systems Click Here LIGHT COSMOS1 650mAh refillable vapes pod systems
LIGHT_1.jpg
LIGHT_2.jpg
LIGHT_4.jpg
LIGHT_9.jpg

JLai

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 6, 2014
ShenZhen
www.ecoao.com
Happy with my purchase of this refillable pod system, LiGHT COSMOS1. I really fell in love with its special outlook designed evenly in the first sight that I have never seen before. Not as common as many pod system in the market like pen-style, quadrate design or flatter oval shape. It is in more elegant and dimensional oval shape to fit palms holding, it is really a special and friendly design I think.

Its vaping experiences also stun me really. As a vaper, we know that leaking, popping or spitting is all part of vaping, right? So if I have a vaping device that minimizes these issues, I would be great appreciation and excited. To my surprise, LiGHT just did it! I have been using LiGHT for two weeks and its leaking proof do a good job, additionally I do not meet the spit back issue yet. The press to fill also is a convenient way for filling and effectively reduces the waste of e-liquid.

It is producing some really flavorful vaping, so similar to the Uwell Carliburn which gets high score by all vaping users. For my own point of view of vaping, I think it is truly not less than Renova Zero, drad nano, smok novo or other popular open pod system in the market. LiGHT will be definitely in my repurchase list!

JLai

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 6, 2014
ShenZhen
www.ecoao.com
LiGHT pod system was launching by Microcosm in the end of 2019. We tend to learn about a thing from its external outlook. And LiGHT is a smart thing that will attracts you by its unique design. 3D oval shape is customized for your neatly palm holding, and more than this, its outstanding performance as a pod kit is there, so that you will definitely get over it from outside to inside.

When we search “the best nic salt vape pod in 2019” in the Google, you will find out there is a list for your result, and you don’t find Microcosm LiGHT. It doesn’t matter, we believe that it will appear on the 2020 list. As we know that organic cotton coil will help maximum the e-liquid absorption to deliver the pure taste, and there is no exception from LiGHT, couple with advance W-shaped air flow, you will taste a flavorful vape with comfortable draw, especially for you nic salt.

We are always welcome you to have one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread