buying a ego twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_coryy

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
USA
Goodejuice 1100mAh TWIST eGo CE5+ Blister Kit [GJEGOCE5BLSTR1100TWST] - $24.99 :

ive been looking around online and ive decided my next battery will be the ego twist as ive herd good things about them and the vision spinner seems to have some problems. I found this ego twist online it comes with a charger and a new tank because why not. I was wondering what everyone seems to think of this because I dont know if its the real deal or not(plus the 25$ price tag is great). I herd generics while they are alright you still dont want them. I found this blister kit at goodejuice.com heres a link to what I want to buy. What do you guys think?

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
A standard 650 kangertech battery I got with the starter kit. I want to buy a ego c twist as it give variable voltage and its cheap. Plus its like twice as strong as what im using now.

Don't know what your $$ situation is like but consider this Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape 2600mAh, vv & vw and mine lasts me better than 2 days on a single charge. Good solid quality. Comes with a iclear 30. Just my :2c:

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
When I starting thinking going past the eGo twist type of battery, I decided to pick up a Innokin iTaste VV Ver 3 with the variable wattage feature. I like it better than the twist and now I regret slightly not spending $10 more or so for a MVP 2.0. I was able to pick up the V3 for just under $30 on ebay (6-rivet) and you can find the MVPs for around $40.

You won't regret it. In addition to the VW ability, you will also be able to use either one as a pass through device as long as you have a mini-USB handy, which most people do in the age of cellphones...unless they use those inferior Apple products with their proprietary chargers. :)

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Also if you guys know of someplace I can get it cheaper let me know. Im all about saving money!

I would check ebay. Just put Evod Twist 1300 (or 1100 if you want less expensive) in the search engine and you will find lots of sellers. Most of them are free shipping. Scroll through all of them, because I think I saw some for around $20. Even though I have other batteries, I saw a pink Twist and just wanted it because it was pink. I ended up ordering from FastTech because I don't care when it gets here, but I did look around on ebay and their prices were not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread