• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Buying from China to the UK/Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
Just a quickie, I'm thinking of stocking up on things.

While I was there I thought I might get the starter kit from a couple of models I've not tried. But what about the chargers?

Are they capable of taking either a 110/220v supply, or will I need a stepdown transformer? (I've got a couple anyway from gaming habits).

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Just a quickie, I'm thinking of stocking up on things.

While I was there I thought I might get the starter kit from a couple of models I've not tried. But what about the chargers?

Are they capable of taking either a 110/220v supply, or will I need a stepdown transformer? (I've got a couple anyway from gaming habits).

Good plan, what site are you useing? i know eastmall gives free shipping after you spend 200 usd and you can also get points towards your next purchase. Please their warantty/return policy is great. I mainly use them or ruyan direct. I've also recently heard of another supplier from some thread 1 litre of e liquid for 65 usd now thats a bargain Zhengzhou Moor Technology Co.LTD

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
Good plan, what site are you useing? i know eastmall gives free shipping after you spend 200 usd and you can also get points towards your next purchase. Please their warantty/return policy is great. I mainly use them or ruyan direct. I've also recently heard of another supplier from some thread 1 litre of e liquid for 65 usd now thats a bargain Zhengzhou Moor Technology Co.LTD

I looked at eastmall and ruyan direct. I settled on eastmall for be slightly cheaper, and I'd almost got up to $200 so the free delivery would have been good.

1 litre for $65, that's amazing.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I looked at eastmall and ruyan direct. I settled on eastmall for be slightly cheaper, and I'd almost got up to $200 so the free delivery would have been good.

1 litre for $65, that's amazing.

Yea that much ejuice should last at least 3 months and i checked the stuff on their site its from ecis, they also have a counter part in the uk but they're prices are well its just plain expensive ECIS Electronic Cigarette as you can see its the same bottles

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com
Yea that much ejuice should last at least 3 months and i checked the stuff on their site its from ecis, they also have a counter part in the uk but they're prices are well its just plain expensive ECIS Electronic Cigarette as you can see its the same bottles

Hmm, They've got a "wholesale" section on the UK site, but that requires a contact...

blackbug

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Berkshire, UK
www.eciggypedia.com

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Sorry, should have said. I've read that thread, but stopped when it turned into a .....fest.

But the wholesale thing is from the UK supplier, if they're shipped from somewhere local then they're taking the risk with customs. That's what I was thinking :)

Well usually order 9 bottles at a time fom ryuan direct havent had any problems yet

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
That's reassuring. I'm being a wuss about hitting "buy" :)

I've this month alone i've bout stuff from china which would be valued at around 700 euro ebay (loads of good deals since ppl were clearing stock) ruyan and eastmall. Nothing ever got stoped but I always sent them a message saying mark it as a gift dunno if that helps or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread