Buying juice sampler for my FIL who is a cigar afficionado. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
Hi, I'm trying to get a good quality e-juice sampler pack for my father-in-law. He's a bit of a cigar snob so I don't want to get him something he won't like.

He doesn't smoke much, maybe two or three cigars a week so I got him a Kanger T3S bottom coil clearo with 5 1.8 ohm replacement coils and a vision spinner. I thought it might be a nice gift anyway, it's not like he's going to absolutely depend on this like most of us do ours.

Any advice? I tried want 2 vape but their sampler packs are only 18mg/ml nic strength and some of the flavors like london blend, louisville blend, and managua blend aren't available in the sampler. Finding a good device was no problem but I really need some help with the juice. Thanks for reading!

ETA: A bit of extra info, he said he enjoys a good maduro once in a while if that is any indication of the type of cigars he might like. Also, nicotine is fine as long as it isn't over 6mg/ml.

Last edited:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
As you're already aware, your chances of pleasing your father-in-law will be much higher if you get NETs.

Here's a new custom NET vendor (using in-house extractions) that offers sampler packs of both cigar and pipe flavors. Three 5ml bottles for $10.99 plus shipping. Not dirt cheap, but a great way to see if there's a flavor he might especially like. Both straight cigar and aromatic flavors. Nic strength choices include 0, 2mg, and 5mg (and higher, of course). First reports are very good:

Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco Cigar Sampler Pack

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
Here's a new custom NET vendor (using in-house extractions) that offers sampler packs of both cigar and pipe flavors. Three 5ml bottles for $10.99 plus shipping. Not dirt cheap, but a great way to see if there's a flavor he might especially like. Both straight cigar and aromatic flavors. Nic strength choices include 0, 2mg, and 5mg (and higher, of course). First reports are very good:

Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco Cigar Sampler Pack

Thanks, Billherbst, I already purchased two samplers from there; One cigar and one pipe pack to get him started.

And MrBeefy, I don't think he's going to replace his cigars completely. I think he just wanted to try vaping. He's a doctor and was looking to cut out some carcinogens so I bought him a few things to try out.

I was strategic in my shopping practices. If he doesn't care for vaping I can always use a spinner and some juices and I know someone who wouldn't mind an extra Kanger T3S with some replacement heads.

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
VapHer, I will definitely check out Velvet Vapors, thanks for the suggestion!

glasseye, I gave him the address of several places online to check out some good quality liquids, and the Plume Room was one of them, I'll guide him to the juice you specified, thanks for the tip!

TheGirlfriend, I'll check out The Cellar, it looks promising because it seems they specialize in cigar flavors. My only concern is the prices are in Euros, I'll probably get a sample from there just to see what shipping is like.

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread