• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Buying Locally

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
I just visited the website and answered the question, "Do you buy locally?" I just wanted to mention that while not being an around the corner store, The Electronic Cigarette Company, has a warehouse in Attica, Michigan. I live in Warren. Once I place my order, usually for a refill of Totally Wicked, it's in my mailbox within 2-3 days. They also has very good prices and a good selection and I don't work, nor do I have an affiliation with them. I'm just a good customer they know by name now.

The Electronic Cigarette Company (USA) Ltd.

:thumbs:

Last edited:

Generic

Jul 16, 2009
I bought my 510 from them as well as a few bottles of juice. They were fast and accurate.

I highly doubt they have a storefront - more than likely they are just operating out of a warehouse/commercial space.

It sure would be nice to have a local place to pick up parts and juice, wouldn't it?

I'm seriously thinking about busting a move and becomming a dealer. I already have a store but due to the nature of my business I have short hours and a not-very-convenient location. Yeah I know- it's weird lol! I might be able to snag a few sales from exsisting customers but since my biz is very specialized I do not have an endless string of new customer, browsers, or walk-bys to grab.

I really don't think that Jackson, being the most backwards closed-minded place I've ever been, could or would support a fulltime e-cig operation. Overhead would eat me alive in the first three months. Unbelieveable how high business rentals are around here- it is absolutely ridiculous.

*shrugs*

-Generic

TDM

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Yeah somebody just mentioned them in the last day. They are a bit expensive, but nice having a place near by, I wonder if they accept drop by orders.

The easiest way to find out is just PM or e-mail them. Alot of vendors I have found run their business out of their houses. Most of them will meet you somewhere. I have met 4 different vendors this way. I had a thread about it at one time and alot of them said they could meet me locally.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
The easiest way to find out is just PM or e-mail them. Alot of vendors I have found run their business out of their houses. Most of them will meet you somewhere. I have met 4 different vendors this way. I had a thread about it at one time and alot of them said they could meet me locally.
TDM.....You are from Mi??....I thought you lived in a truck!!..LOL:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I just visited the website and answered the question, "Do you buy locally?" I just wanted to mention that while not being an around the corner store, The Electronic Cigarette Company, has a warehouse in Attica, Michigan. I live in Warren. Once I place my order, usually for a refill of Totally Wicked, it's in my mailbox within 2-3 days. They also has very good prices and a good selection and I don't work, nor do I have an affiliation with them. I'm just a good customer they know by name now.

The Electronic Cigarette Company (USA) Ltd.

:thumbs:
I just checked out the site mentioned...Their TW is listed at $29.99 for a 30ml bottle...which is the norm for TW barring any special promotions that TW happens to be running at the time(15..20% off ect.):)The Wiz!

Antha

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
Southeast Michigan
Too pricy (and far away) for me if you can't walk in a door and buy your goods in person, because on top of the prices, then you have to consider shipping. Cignot.com is inexpensive and very good and they are in Chicago, Illinois (or at least my kit shipped from there) and it arrived one day later.

The whole point of buying locally, for me, is a bricks-and-mortar store that I can get my goods from quickly the same day and not pay for shipping. I'm not bashing the company or anything, I just cannot afford to shop there.

Antha

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2009
Southeast Michigan
I've looked into it, checked out a video or two, read a lot of posts in the DIY section. I'm confused on a lot of things, including the math (the percentages, or "1 part this/2 parts that").

I have a 4 year-old at home too, so the straight nicotine being around the house is a concern. My sister (who I got started vaping) is more interested in the idea, so maybe she can figure it out. I don't think for my particular situation it is worth the hassle. Plus, I can't seem to find a Red Bull recipe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread