Buying my Vaporesso Tarot Nano from Buybest

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxanadianaa16

Sep 16, 2018
Hi! I am a new member and my name is Diana. I would like to share my journey with buybest.com and how I decided to get my Tarot Nano from here. First of all, I am kind of new into vaping(my boyfriend introduced me so I know little like how to put my cotton, change it but im still working on that cause I fail a lot :lol:). So the thing is, I was wondering were I can buy something good and cheap, I asked on some groups on facebook but ofc, my boyfriend. They reccomended IJust S kit or Tarot Nano kit. I chose the last one because its small and can easily fit in my pocket(i prefer versatility tho).

:toast:Now about Buybest

Well it is indeed a new website and I usually don't trust this kind of websites until they get big and i acknowledge them. I know Im a terrible customer to deal with. :D Still, I found out they have great deals almost anytime and yes, tarot is waaay cheaper on the internet than in my country(I guess its about 60$ where I live). my order came fast and the package was well-done. didnt have to worry about any breakage or something which is great.

Note: Sorry for my English, it is not my native language :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread