• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Buying Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

polpol

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Manila
I'd love to know as well. I tried fast tech a few weeks ago but didn't get any vaping items. Managed to get a lighter though :) only paid 50php for the handling fee, and I had to pick it up from the post office.

I'll maybe try batteries and drip tips next. What I really want are those cheap clones though, any info would be appreciated

tapatalk4beta

e30ernest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Philippines
Bought some tele tubes from EU and shipped them in via UPS. I had to pay P515 on top of shipping when it got to my house. I'm not sure if that was for tax or if it was because it was a residential address (UPS charges extra for residential addresses). Kir Fanis was kind enough to mark-down the package at €12.90 and labeled them as SS parts. Seems to have breezed through customs with no issue.

So overall it was an okay experience this round.

Last time, I got charged around P2000 tax for a set of screen protectors for my phone by DHL! Now that was really bad. Good thing Zagg was good enough to send me a free set via another courier.

It's not the only time I had problems with DHL. I've always had issues with them shipping from the PH to abroad. I'm staying away from them from now on.

@Polpol, did you use EMS? Usually they charge 50-70 for handling and you'll have to pick the item up from the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread