BWB Crew--Daily Vape Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzoufan1977

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kansas City, MO
/sigh some of the last of my Hunter's Blend...not much left. I gotta say if I have ANY complaints about BWB, it's availability. I gave up on even trying Ejoker and RY4 cause I wouldn't be able to get em when I needed more if I did like them. Maybe Don needs more coffee so he can work 24/7/365 ;-)

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
LOL...i feel your pain. I have to admit i've been rationing some of my favorites because of availability issues. Luckily I have plenty of flavors I like (even a couple from other vendors ssssshhhhhh!) so rotating through them isn't so bad. Still, if I could come up with an unlimited supply of Hunters, and RY4 I'd be in heaven.

mizzoufan1977

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I DO rotate. I currently have 17 flavors in my inventory and backups of most of them. The only one I can't seem to keep in stock is Hunter's. Course, this time it might have been just a liiiitle bit my fault. I kinda let my backup stash get to almost non-existent and didn't think about ordering until I was almost out of a couple of flavors from the other place. Went to place my BWB order today (payday) and everything went smooth till I got to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread