Status
Not open for further replies.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Geesh! No wonder I can never find any of you around here. Y'all keep moving the furniture around and it messes my head up! lol

Seriously though.... How in the heck do you folks keep up with all 345,675,734 sub forums in this place????? I mean holy crap! I need to quit my day job just so I can figure this place out. lol I've been on ecf for about 4 months now and at first I just told myself that I'll get the hang of it and find my way around in no time. LMAO! Dat ain't happening! I get more lost by the day. :)

Am I missing some (only show me the cool post) setting someplace or what? I don't get a lot of time to swing by here and don't want to miss sumthin good ya know. :blink: lol

Any who.... Howdy crew!
and thanks for the new sub forum of a sub forum of a sub forum phorbin. (I think) lol

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Geesh! No wonder I can never find any of you around here. Y'all keep moving the furniture around and it messes my head up! lol

Seriously though.... How in the heck do you folks keep up with all 345,675,734 sub forums in this place????? I mean holy crap! I need to quit my day job just so I can figure this place out. lol I've been on ecf for about 4 months now and at first I just told myself that I'll get the hang of it and find my way around in no time. LMAO! Dat ain't happening! I get more lost by the day. :)

Am I missing some (only show me the cool post) setting someplace or what? I don't get a lot of time to swing by here and don't want to miss sumthin good ya know. :blink: lol

Any who.... Howdy crew!
and thanks for the new sub forum of a sub forum of a sub forum phorbin. (I think) lol

LOL...my apologies for the confusion.....this subforum set up is what the social pages were always intended to look like, but due to some programming issues, well, it didn't.

Going forward this will be the new gathering place for the Crew, by the end of March, the previous page (the one with the stash pictures at its header) will disappear entirely.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Vap...I find where I post most, on the *my post option...easy as pie sweety...LOL

Yup. I click that puppy too but y'all keep moving around on me and if it wasn't for brief comments made on some of the older threads that I've posted on then I'm runnin around in the dark in here and all skeered-n-chit. lol

Heya Daisy! ummm errr I mean Whiskey! lol

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Phorbin, once again you've pulled the reins for us. I think we should vote you in as President of the crew. Thanks man!

ETA- Vap, I can certainly identify with what you're going through! This is the biggest place I've ever been in my life! I've been here since last March and I haven't even scraped the surface! What kills me is if I miss a few hours (notice I didn't say days) and I come back to catch up.....sheesh! My eyes get crossed and my brain starts thumpin' trying to digest all of the new information. Just keepin' up with the crew is quite a chore. You guys really keep the threads smokin' errrr vapin' lol

Hi ya Whiskey!

Last edited:

Bluesun62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Ramona, CA

Any who.... Howdy crew!

I found the easy way for me is to click on "Forum Tools" and subscribe to the forum or thread. Then when you click on Settings and the top right of the page it will show you what threads have new posts. Very handy for playing catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread