bwb - hazelnut tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i'm not much of a reviewer, but thought i'd give you all a heads up.

don of backwoodsbrew.net sent me a sample of a new flavor - hazelnut tobacco.
i'm a die hard ejoker blend fan (whodathunk?), and it is my all day every day juice. there are some other close seconds, but i doubt anything will ever topple this one.

that said, this hazelnut tobacco is very good. the solid foundation of don's tobacco juices is here, and surrounded by a wonderful hazelnut flavor. this is sort of a mix between nutty hazelnut and a sweeter (almost nutella) flavor, though it leans heavily on the nut side. the mix between tobacco and the hazelnut flavor is perfecto, and they seem to blend together to make their own distinct nuance. its as if there are three flavors to taste in here: the hazelnut, the tobacco, and the hazelnut tobacco, if that makes sense. it could easily be an all day juice.

its another great blend by don - clean, great flavor.
i don't think its on his site yet, but he said it will be up soon.

Natario

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
NY,USA
i'm not much of a reviewer, but thought i'd give you all a heads up.

don of backwoodsbrew.net sent me a sample of a new flavor - hazelnut tobacco.
i'm a die hard ejoker blend fan (whodathunk?), and it is my all day every day juice. there are some other close seconds, but i doubt anything will ever topple this one.

that said, this hazelnut tobacco is very good. the solid foundation of don's tobacco juices is here, and surrounded by a wonderful hazelnut flavor. this is sort of a mix between nutty hazelnut and a sweeter (almost nutella) flavor, though it leans heavily on the nut side. the mix between tobacco and the hazelnut flavor is perfecto, and they seem to blend together to make their own distinct nuance. its as if there are three flavors to taste in here: the hazelnut, the tobacco, and the hazelnut tobacco, if that makes sense. it could easily be an all day juice.

its another great blend by don - clean, great flavor.
i don't think its on his site yet, but he said it will be up soon.

I wonder, is it similar to Nutty ? In Nutty I don't feel a lot of tobacco, just nutty flavor.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
I wonder, is it similar to Nutty ? In Nutty I don't feel a lot of tobacco, just nutty flavor.
nope, this is a hazelnut tobacco, and while the tobacco isn't overbearing, it is certainly present. also, the nutty flavor isn't the same as i get from this hazelnut.

I noticed BWB is closed for orders for awhile due to emergency.
But as soon as it opens I am getting me some ejoker blend (if its available then)
...and maybe some hazelnut as I do like me some nutella
don't expect nutella cause you won't really get that flavor, that's just closest i could get to explaining the slight tinge of sweetness in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread