BWB Malty Toffe Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
Well its been over a year now since I have ordered anything from BWB. Not because I didn't like his juice but because I have been trying juice from all over the place. Well for a long time I have been wanting to try some more of the BWB line up and I'm glad I have.

Malty Toffee really is a great vape. On a scale of one to ten I give this juice a 10 for flavor. 10 for throat hit and a 10 for vapor.

Malty is good but to me its not as good as the Malty Toffee.

Cherry Tobacco is another one I just got and it to is Excellent. 10 out of 10.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
I agree on the awesomeness of this juice! I love it at 3.7 volts on my saber touch (soon to be sold away......) Tons of vapor, a great throat hit, and just the right sweetness that it's not too subtle but not like eating sugar.

The only down side is the steeping time. It takes 10 days for it to achieve greatness. Before that, it really doesn't taste like anything. I've been on a malty toffee only binge for three days now and i don't see it ending soon. Problem is I'm down to about 10ml.....

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
Im vaping on a V3.1 6 volts standard joye atty. The flavor to me is like a whopper minus the chocolate plus toffee. Plus it has a little essence of Cowboy and sand dune to it. To be honest though its flavor is extremely unique and complex and my vauge description cant do this juice justice.. I have vaped hundreds of different juices from tons of vendors and I have had nothing that tastes anything like this ever. Its not a carmal flavor like all vendors do. Where you are over powered with Carmel and sickened of it quickly over time. Its not a Macchiato flavor. Its extremely unique and good. I have to hand it to BWB for creating its own brand of juice with its own character. To me BWB is the Marlboro of vaping. If you grew up out west and road to school on a horse then you know what this juice taste like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread