BWB Review: Root Beer, Blueberry and Casablanca

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
Hello folks! I purchased the Casablanca and Blueberry weeks ago and wanted to give a thorough review so decided to try them as soon as I received them and after 12 days of steeping them. The Root Beer I got in a week ago.

Blueberry 18 mg- I was so pleased with the blueberry. As soon as I got it I tried it out. Absolutely awesome is the best way to describe it. A pure blueberry taste on inhale and the exhale was just as pleasing. Very good vapor production and I suppose the only worry I have now will be keeping enough on hand. I plan to re-order this one very soon as I've vaped half of my 10 mg bottle already.

Casablanca 18 mg- I originally ordered the 18 mg. Right out of the box I tried it and did not care for it as much as I thought I would. After trying it again and again it dawned on me that maybe the 18 mg was just a little strong for me. The throat hit was quite strong on this one, at least for me.. I put it on the shelf and then ordered the 12 mg which I just got in the other day. I tried it and it seems to be the ticket! I have a 15 ml bottle of 18 mg that is almost full that I plan on offering to someone very soon so watch for it :) The Casablanca has a kick to it that I like. Have no idea what it is. The first thought is "peppery" or "spicy", but even that description isn't right on. When I want a change, I go to the Casablanca.

Root Beer 12 mg- I save the best for last :) Ok, got this in around a week ago and I was blown away! This is some good, addictive juice. The flavor is so spot on with a good bottle of A&W! I didn't think that I would like this so much and that's why I was shocked when I first tried it. This does not need steeping time and neither did the blueberry. This has become my # 1 juice above all the others, even those among other vendors and I've ordered lately from several vendors.

Of these three, my favorite is the root beer. I'm vaping the root beer and blueberry more than I have the casablanca, I'm waiting for it to steep for now.

ps- I also purchased cafe mocha and caramel cappacinno from BWB and will be reviewing those very soon.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Great review!

BWB doesn't have any BAD flavors IMO.

I hear people describe Casablanca as spicy, but I don't get that at all.
To me, it tastes like Turkish tobacco with some unsweetened cocoa.

Blueberry, Peach, & Green Apple are my favorite BWB fruit vapes...awesome natural flavors.

Root Beer...just yummy...so true to the name...when I vape it, my wife and son love the smell.
She even bought some A&W the other day, because my vaping the BWB was making her want to drink some!

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
GM AG :) Thanks hon, I tend to agree, haven't had any bad flavors from them yet. Isn't it funny how people's tastes differ? That reminds me, I've heard very good things about the peach and that one is going on my next order. Is the Green Apple very sour? I was so surprised that I liked the root beer. And on the website there were no reviews on it either.....Seems their root beer is the best kept secret of any juice they offer :) That's ok by me because I don't want the availability count going down before I get a chance to stock up LOL

upstatEpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
CNY
root beer is a fairly new juice, i;m sure we will se some reviews popping up on it soon. your not the first person to say that they tasted spicy or peppery taste to the casablanca, i tend to agree with ag's description but it seems like the two of you have described it the way 99% of people will. one or the other.

im glad your liking the juices sick, your right don doesnt seem to have many juices that arent liked by the masses. he does a very good job of hitting the nail on the head

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
GM AG :) Thanks hon, I tend to agree, haven't had any bad flavors from them yet. Isn't it funny how people's tastes differ? That reminds me, I've heard very good things about the peach and that one is going on my next order. Is the Green Apple very sour? I was so surprised that I liked the root beer. And on the website there were no reviews on it either.....Seems their root beer is the best kept secret of any juice they offer :) That's ok by me because I don't want the availability count going down before I get a chance to stock up LOL

The Green Apple is very tart out of the mailbox, but I let about half the bottle steep for a month & the tartness died down to moderate level. I would best call it tangy at this point. Very flavorful. I have a hard time putting it down & keep taking puff after puff. The Applewood is much the same thing. The apple is powerful at first, but it mellows into a smoky deliciousness.

The Peach is very peachy when it arrives...after some steep time it balances out into a sweet peach with a hint of tart.
BWB makes the best fruit flavors around IMO, and I've tried fruit flavors from the best vendors out there.

Like puff said, RB has only been out for about a month...It needs some reviews on the BWB site for its goodness.

NOIS29

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Washington, DC
Definitely agree with you on the Blueberry. I've tried Blueberry, Cherry, Peach and Strawberry from BWB and I love how they're flavored like real fruits, not candy.

Been curious on the RB... I've pretty much stopped buying cocktail/soda flavored juices because I look for the cold refreshing feeling, but the experience is vastly different every time I buy some because of the warmth of the vapor.

I've got some Casablanca sitting on the shelf right now ... most folk seem to feel BWB juice needs to steep for a bit, so I'm letting it do just that.

Meanwhile, I sit at my desk puffing away on a surely sub-par vape, daydreaming of what wonders await me inside that well-labeled little bottle. ;)

Thanks for the great review and I can't wait to try my first BWB!

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I've got some Casablanca sitting on the shelf right now ... most folk seem to feel BWB juice needs to steep for a bit, so I'm letting it do just that.

Meanwhile, I sit at my desk puffing away on a surely sub-par vape, daydreaming of what wonders await me inside that well-labeled little bottle. ;)

Thanks for the great review and I can't wait to try my first BWB!

Youll know when its time for the casablanca ;) It will change color to almost a pink ;) Then its time for deliciousness

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
finally got my hands on some Casablanca 24mg made in January. It seems my taste buds have been letting me down this past week, but from what I can tell, it tastes a lot like Camels with initially a little hint of spice. While I'm writing this I can taste less and less spice. It tastes very rich and deep so to speak. Again, I just took about 10 hits or so...

I've got more BWB juices to try out.. rest assured I will reviews/leave comments about them later. For now I will enjoy the Casablanca, which IMO is a very, very, very good tobacco flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread