Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
This Big Guy registered at 2.9Ohms on my provari

1. It holds 3.5 ml but fill it to just 2ml and you'll be safe.
2. Filling is a snap, you can fill it with a drop bottle or dropper no need for syringe. Huge side holes
3. It has really thick wicks
4. I't s a clearomizer, you aren't risking the Polyester or the polyester taste.
5. The way the tip fits into the lip is excellent design. The mouthpiece has a
hole that fits into the center lip and seals you from sputtering liquid.
6. Durability, we'll see.
7. Disposable yes just throw it away.
8. Cost Very reasonable.
9. Put it upside down, shake it, it's well designed it aint leaking. Vapes great from 3.5 up to 4.0 I coughed at 4.2 so you'll be very happy using it on any 3.7 device.
10. I've tried so many solutions. The Map tank, Acorn, Chiba, Gigantomizer, Smoketech on and on and on....
this is the one.
11. But first impressions can be deceiving so I'll keep the thread updated as I break this puppy in.
12. To avoid channel conflict he doesn't post who it's made by, but another seller sells the identical product for $2.00 more.

It's the 3.5ml 510 Clear Clearomizer from Discount Vapers at $5.95

Warning Will Robinson: Don't fill it any more than 2ml the first time. And possibly ever. I spoke with Eric, yes the owner gave me a call back to discuss his products and warned me to only fill it about 2/3 the first time you use it. I didn't run into the problem because from experience I've learned to just fill the tanks 1/2 on any that I've bought.

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
clearomizer1.jpg
Voluminous Vape

clearomizer2.JPG
If you look closely you can see the nipple and two big holes for putting the liquid in.
The holes are much larger in real life and the nipple protrudes out

clearomizer3.JPG
The nipple inserts into this hole in the mouth piece and the foam seals the filling holes
Impressive design

clearomizer4.JPG
Full frontal view the wicks are as thick I've seen, not wimpy wicks.

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I just got into diy and this tank is great for Experimenting.

Because the flow holes are very large, it's easy to clean. I take off the mouthpiece, than I dump it upside down liquid empties. Trickle water in it shake up. Empty Do that until it's clean than I add another flavor.

Experimenting with flavorings is easy too. Just add a drop or two into the large flow hole and shake. Because this is a tank mixing is easy just shake.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Guess I have to eat my words. I just found something better!!

I discovered something better in some ways unfortunately more expensive
[h=2]4.5ml Vision 510 Clear Clearomizer Tank [/h]
What I liked:
1. this bear has 4 wicks. The extra wicks create more vapor.
2. I believe the taste of this unit is better due to the extra wicks
3. It's shorter and squatter which is great for a fat mod like my Provari.
4. Due to the superior Wicking I'm vaping at 4.2% no choking and no burning.

What I don't like.
1. It's $10.00 which is $4.00 more expensive than I'd like to go
2. The drip holes are smaller, probably would work fine with normal liquids but I vape 80-90% VG so I had to use a Syringe for my fill.
3. It dropped and the liquid came out the holes at the top and won't run back in. I'll need to either clean with paper towel or suck back with syringe and re-inject. Again you might not have this problem with normal PG liquid.
4. The top mouth piece doesn't have a really strong seal, pulls off really easily.

Final summation, this Tank is a vape monster. The quality of the Vape blows any other Cart I've had away.

Last edited:

RaRvn

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Charleston, SC / USA
I use the Vision Clearomizer 2.5 ml and I love, love, love it. No leaks, no mess, no guessing, consistent vape. I just can't say enough good things about them.

They do come with this warning about cracking, though.

"Warnings:
1. If you use oil based flavorings it can potentially create esters when mixed with PG/VG and cause the acrylic to become brittle, meaning it will more easily crack. If you use any liquids with oils in them you may experince a higher degree of cracking."

Andyhrn

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2011
TX
Guess I have to eat my words. I just found something better!!

I discovered something better in some ways unfortunately more expensive
[h=2]4.5ml Vision 510 Clear Clearomizer Tank [/h]
What I liked:
1. this bear has 4 wicks. The extra wicks create more vapor.
2. I believe the taste of this unit is better due to the extra wicks
3. It's shorter and squatter which is great for a fat mod like my Provari.
4. Due to the superior Wicking I'm vaping at 4.2% no choking and no burning.

What I don't like.
1. It's $10.00 which is $4.00 more expensive than I'd like to go
2. The drip holes are smaller, probably would work fine with normal liquids but I vape 80-90% VG so I had to use a Syringe for my fill.
3. It dropped and the liquid came out the holes at the top and won't run back in. I'll need to either clean with paper towel or suck back with syringe and re-inject. Again you might not have this problem with normal PG liquid.
4. The top mouth piece doesn't have a really strong seal, pulls off really easily.

Final summation, this Tank is a vape monster. The quality of the Vape blows any other Cart I've had away.

Very interesting. What about the melted plastic/glue/burned wick taste?

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
On the Gigantic I may or may not have noticed that taste the first day or two.
Than it went away. Don't know if it was chemical or just took a day to break in the wicks.

The 4.5 Vision was pure liquid taste from the first drag.

I did an experiment with the Vision 4.5ml and vaped with my DIY 80vg/20pg mix. The liquid went out the flow holes eventually and pooled at the top.

I filled the second with Halo a 20vg/80pg and it didn't have this problem.

I'm going to thin my VG liquid more and see if I can make the problem go away.

The Gigantic was rock solid on either types of liquid.

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Key to using the 4.5 Vision.
I had a problem with this Cartridge. Liquid would come through the supposedly sealed holes than pool at the top.

So I figured out a fix. I punctured all three holes with a thick syringe, really widened the holes so that I destroyed the back plug.

The disadvantage is that if the unit were upside down it would probably leak, but since I'm aware of the limitation I always keep the unit face up. Now when the liquid goes to the top it just drains back in.

This Cartomizer with the 4 wicks is the best darned vape on the market and now that I figured my way around the problem I can recommend it for vaping. As long as you aren't transporting the unit in a non upright position.

Bullwinkle

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
USA
I'm trying a 3.5 vision clearomizer, 1.7 ohm, that looks exactly like your first picture. It appears to be the same thing.

At first it worked great but now juice keeps getting in the air hole, gurgling, and leaking all over my batteries even though the mouthpiece has a seal that should prevent this. If it isn't kept perfectly upright this problem happens every time.

Anyone have this problem as well? Any fixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread