By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks [CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I think I'll have it ready in December. It's already in production. Fingers crossed!

As soon as I have the first unit ready I will upload the pics :)

5d07d815dbba7f813066f47f06fdc597.jpg

"...I'm fine. It will be ok. Waiting is fun. Everything will be ok..."

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My mind is racing. The v3 seemed like peak Calix to me...in a good way.

So I can't even imagine what you could have created now...continuing to blow my mind Billie.

Looks like that little stainless steel cup just keeps on giving!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Happy New Year everyone! The new Calix will most likely be ready this week :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[emoji312][emoji313][emoji312][emoji313][emoji312][emoji313][emoji312][emoji313][emoji312][emoji313][emoji312][emoji313][emoji312]

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I have the release date for the Calix at last. It will be available on Monday 8/1. I am very sorry for the delay :(

Sorry for what delay?

You’re bringing us a new Calix!

Even if “Monday 8/1” meant Monday, August 1st, we’d all still be super excited!

But, luckily, “Monday 8/1” means JANUARY 8th!!!!

Sergi0

Dec 24, 2017
Portugal
Congrats on the Calix V4, looks great!

Personnally never vaped any of the Calix, but i'm looking at the possibility to buy one. My current all-day tank is the Rose V3, and have experienced the kayfun Prime and Dvarw MTL, which are quite good.

I know it's early to have a comparison between the Rose V3, Prime or Dvarw vs. the Calix V4, but how would any of you guys compare them vs. the Calix V3?

Just to have an idea in terms of flavour and airflow tightness, because of course they are all diferent with their own pros and cons.

Thanks!

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Congrats on the Calix V4, looks great!

Personnally never vaped any of the Calix, but i'm looking at the possibility to buy one. My current all-day tank is the Rose V3, and have experienced the Kayfun Prime and Dvarw MTL, which are quite good.

I know it's early to have a comparison between the Rose V3, Prime or Dvarw vs. the Calix V4, but how would any of you guys compare them vs. the Calix V3?

Just to have an idea in terms of flavour and airflow tightness, because of course they are all diferent with their own pros and cons.

Thanks!

I would say that the Rose v3, Calix v3 and Kayfun Prime are in different classes.

The Rose v3 is capable of the widest airflow from those three.

The Kayfun Prime is capable of the tightest airflow.

The Calix v3 is right in the middle.

Amongst my friends and I, the Calix v3 goes wide enough to satisfy the Lung Hits, and closes off enough to satisfy a few of the Mouth Hits.

The Kayfun Prime was created to cater to the MTL crowd. Pure and simple.

The Rose v3 wasn’t directly intended for the Lung Hit crowd, but it definitely leans that way.

Calix v1 was fairly MTL.

Calix (v2-v3) opened up a lot more, without totally losing the “modern MTL” crowd.

“Modern MTL” is obviously a lot more airy than original KFL style MTL.

Sorry if this description is all over the place.

I haven’t had coffee yet.

Rob Stobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Cambridgeshire UK
I know we're mainly talking about Calixes here, but I have this itch that desperately needs scratching Billie :)
A friend popped round earlier with his current setup, with an Apollo. I had forgotten just how fine an RDA this is.
I think I need a new one soonish ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread