Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Hey Billie!

Here’s a weird question...

Does the Apollo bottom-feed pin fit the Calix?

My guess is yes, since the Apollo and Calix use the same cup.
Hello!
No it won't fit. They have the same SS cup, but the pin on the Calix is longer, since the base of the Calix is thicker, because it includes the air holes and AFC ring :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hello!
No it won't fit. They have the same SS cup, but the pin on the Calix is longer, since the base of the Calix is thicker, because it includes the air holes and AFC ring :)

Dang it.

I was going to see if I could make a BF Calix.

How about on a Calix v1 base?

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Yes, you can fit in on a Pico/v1 base. Actually if you have a v1/Pico you can do it with its pin, which is the same. :)

Awesome!

I will have to try making my v1/Pico into a BF device!

I think, if it works, the tank will be a reserve if the squeeze bottle runs empty.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Awesome!

I will have to try making my v1/Pico into a BF device!

I think, if it works, the tank will be a reserve if the squeeze bottle runs empty.
Yes,its better to close the liquid control to use it as BF and remember that you need to take a soft draw without pushing the fire button every time you squonk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Yes,its better to close the liquid control to use it as BF and remember that you need to take a soft draw without pushing the fire button every time you squonk

Awesome Billie!

I just recently got a BF mod, and although I’m not totally convinced it is going to be a favorite style for me, I was looking at my Calix parts and wondered if the Apollo BF pin would fit.

I will combine the right parts and see what happens!

Thank you!!!!

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Awesome Billie!

I just recently got a BF mod, and although I’m not totally convinced it is going to be a favorite style for me, I was looking at my Calix parts and wondered if the Apollo BF pin would fit.

I will combine the right parts and see what happens!

Thank you!!!!
You are most welcome! :)

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
terrific. thanks billie.
when I order I won't need quick shipping. Tell me how to do it to get the cheapest shipping.
Hope all is well with you at byLeo.
On the last part of your ordering procedure you will be asked to chose a mailing method. Simply chose the ELTA mailing method, which is cheaper :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Howdy Billie (and gang)!!!

Just stopping by to send some love to y’all!

I think it’s kind of funny AND sad that there’s not much chatter here anymore...

I think it’s a sign of satisfied customers/users!

I know I love my Calix babies, and I haven’t had a single issue with them since day one, and VERSION one!

Hope all is well!

Definitely miss this thread being one of the more active ones on my feed.

But alas, the ECF as a whole is much quieter these days as it is.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Howdy Billie (and gang)!!!

Just stopping by to send some love to y’all!

I think it’s kind of funny AND sad that there’s not much chatter here anymore...

I think it’s a sign of satisfied customers/users!

I know I love my Calix babies, and I haven’t had a single issue with them since day one, and VERSION one!

Hope all is well!

Definitely miss this thread being one of the more active ones on my feed.

But alas, the ECF as a whole is much quieter these days as it is.
Hello! Yes, it's a lot quieter in general. I will update all of you of course, as soon as the new projects are ready. A lot more running around now that I'm alone :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hello! Yes, it's a lot quieter in general. I will update all of you of course, as soon as the new projects are ready. A lot more running around now that I'm alone :)

Thank you Billie.

You have always been, and will always be the best!

We love you!!!!

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
2A1E3B2E-F83B-498A-9086-4E7643332369.jpeg
Hi @Billie-cig i have a Sophia v2 I was curious if it’s possbile to use in my billet box rev 4. I see you have a 25mm tube for Sophia v2 on your website, is this what I would need or is this the 35mm tube I already have? I was able to get the 35mm tube to work in the billet box but it was not practical. I’m not sure if the kit you have listed would work with the billet box rev 4. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
View attachment 784229 Hi @Billie-cig i have a Sophia v2 I was curious if it’s possbile to use in my billet box rev 4. I see you have a 25mm tube for Sophia v2 on your website, is this what I would need or is this the 35mm tube I already have? I was able to get the 35mm tube to work in the billet box but it was not practical. I’m not sure if the kit you have listed would work with the billet box rev 4. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hello! Unfortunately the brass hollow screw from the BB kit that fits on the top part of the BB (where the drip tip adapter is) is 0,5mm bigger in diameter than the one on the BB v4. They made that hole smaller. I am waiting for new ones that can fit on the V4, but they will go into production next year.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Hello! Unfortunately the brass hollow screw from the BB kit that fits on the top part of the BB (where the drip tip adapter is) is 0,5mm bigger in diameter than the one on the BB v4. They made that hole smaller. I am waiting for new ones that can fit on the V4, but they will go into production next year.
I hope you would consider an aluminum or ss verison for those of us who dislike brass! But thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread