Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
BWB RY4 bad news...

This is my first post...so I hope I am doing this correctly!

Hello everyone, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...I talked to Don at BYB (through email) and he informed me that RY4 and Ejoker are being discontinued:ohmy:. As a matter of fact, I believe if you didn't get any this last time than your'e out of luck. He said there is just too limited a supply and customers were trying to circumvent the rules. I wish I had bought more than 30ml.

Man, it seems as if I lost lost someone that I care about! Please help me get the word out. There is a newsletter that corresponds to this info.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ha! I just ordered that juice. It is cool though, because it also keep the business flowing to other vendors.

p.s. I am not a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or any kind of social media person so this this forum posting is a new, very new thing for me. If i do something wrong someone tell me. Thanks

JmeMcG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Clackamas, Oregon
Ok. I am dumb I guess and just FYI, I have never ordered any juice from BWB yet. I'm not one that is interested in Tobacco flavors, so was never intersted in trying these flavors. I read a little of the plans to discontinue these juices on another thread a little while back, so I was aware of the scuttlebutt.

Anyway, my dumb question for the day is: Why not just make bigger batches? Is there a special process to this juice that makes it so limiting to produce? Was just wondering and figured it must be something that I don't understand about the mixing process that makes this juice so limited. In my mind, when you have some really good sellers, you typically increase availability and you make more sales. Win, win for the vendor and buyers, right? Obviously there is a lot I don't know...

Sounds like the few who have some of this should hold onto it, hmmm? Maybe it will become as valuable as gold? BWB juice for investment purposes. All kidding aside, I am still really curious as to why it is produced in such limited amounts. I don't blame the vendor though, from some of what I read it just sounds like kind of a headache. Too bad.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Man, I hate typos! Anyway, JmeMcg I think it is more of an issue with his suppliers. I have no idea how all this really works, but I believe that he can only get limited amounts of the KEY ingredients. I bought my first and last bottle of RY4 from him recently. The craziest thing was that if you refreshed the page you could see the quantity dwindling down fast as all get out. I mean it went fast! I can imagine it would be a hassle, but then again, that is business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread