Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I just realized that I typed BYB instead of BWB. I always mistakenly refer to the site as Backyardbrew.......oh well. I heard that Malty is good to mix with other flavors. Something told me to get the toffee but I don't really like eating toffee. Maybe it is one of those great to vape flavors.

Hey Fray, do you like RY4 and if so which company do you prefer? I am leaning towards purchasing highbrowvapors RY4.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
i finally got my first (and last) bottles of ejoker and RY4 a couple weeks ago.... they are good, but i actually prefer a lot of his other flavors, especially some of the new ones

If you don't like them I would gladly buy them off you plus a little more. Let me know, please...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am sorry to hear that. It is probably a luck of the draw kind of thing. Don is pretty much a one man operation (so I am told) and has to do everything from the small (labels) to the big (juicing/shipping/managing). I have received replies from him but not all the time. Keep trying, and make sure you click "the notify me" to be on the list. If you did, and weren't notified (and it wasn't in a junk/spam folder) then it definitely sucks but I wouldn't take it personal.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
I also just got my first and last bottles of RY4 and Ejoker when he opened it up to those that have never ordered it before. I am glad I had a chance to taste them but so far the RY4 is good but mot a barn burner. Now, loosing Ejoker is a crime. It is hands down one of the best juices I have ever tried. I have seen in the BWB thread the these juices get better with steeping as long as 6 months or more. So they are going in the dark cellar for a long sleep. Even though I can never get them again I would like to see how they develop over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread