Bye Bye to Ms. T's I guess...can any1 recommend a good supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

humarock

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
MA
:mad:So I waited until the 10pm reopening of their website to put in a quick order, I had NO idea there was ANYTHING going on with their website, an email would've been nice, seeing as though I'm SUPPOSEDLY on their mailing list....so I go in a couple days ago to find their note.....I waited all night, got on at 9:45 EST and at 10pm it opened, I put in my order quickly, went to check out and they shut down the website....REALLY? 2 years! I've been a LOYAL faithful customer for 2 years.....I'm down to my last bottle and couldn't even get in an order....wth! So I'm looking for another supplier, I would like pumpkin, but my fave is apple pie, peppermint hot chocolate....anyone have suggestions? Thank you in advance.

ikbtops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2009
 ̄\_(",)_/ ̄
I've been a loyal supporter and fan of her juice for about 3 years. There is really no substitute. I tried as well and didn't get my order through. She should be open in a couple of weeks. Hang in there, once she's done moving your orders should come a lot more quickly. In the meantime, just take a blind stab and try a different vendor, but in my experience there's no comparison. Good luck!

humarock

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
MA
Yup, just ordered from two other vendors. I'm right at the 3/4 mark of my last 15ml bottle...oh yeah and it's holiday mail time...yippie! I'm just ...... because I didn't know until two days ago and I hopped on thinking I'd get an order in...I just think forwarning would've been nice...but that's okay, I'll try some other folks out, I agree, Ms. T's has the best juices, won't argue that for a minute....maybe THAt is why I'm so bent out of shape...LOL...but who knows, maybe I"ll waste 80 bucks trying others or I'll find other faves.....here's hoping!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Heather's Heavenly Vapes does good work. I also like AltCig ,Clouds of Vapor and RAWR Vapors, but that's just me. Or you can do like I did waiting for Ahlusion to Open, shut down, maybe.... just hit about three other vendors and start searching again. Anything is better than running out and going back to analogs.:p

theobelisk

Nov 11, 2012
utah
I placed my very first order with Mrs T on the 5th. took 3 weeks to get to me, as i ordered right as her move etc. happened. I ordered from her based on good reviews on this site.. But it was definitley a pain in the ....
Im fairly new to vaping, but have found Rawr vapor and AVE to be quality suppliers. Although... after trying mrs T's waffles.. I might place another order if I hear she can take and deliver orders quickly.
Just placed an order with Highbrow also this weekend and it has shipped.
So basically 3 outa 4 suppliers have been excellent. Try some out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread