C.C.V. Now guarantees all carto purchases or your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAPNJ350

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Jacksonville,FL.
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Associate type posts not permitted - only the Registered Supplier can discuss business related detai

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA

Saw this post and had to place an order (I've been wanting to try the werther's anyway)
Thank you!

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
Hi Andrew and everyone! I just got home from vacation and I need to make an order. I just wanted to have some idea of how long we are looking at for shipping times?
Thanks for all you do and I hope everyone has a great New Year!!

Only a day or 2

BTW just watched phils review,, let me add, I haven't sent him any slotted resurrectors they shipped out yesterday, the hole in them is twice as big as the hole comes in the dual coils that come with the tanks. Still small though, but think he missed the point, half the trouble with slotting a carto is to determine where the hole goes, Problem solved hole is there, next is how big to make the hole, as we all use different thicknesses of juice, if you use a thinner juice it's perfect,,,thicker open the hole bigger, so with hole already there you adjust to your juice, not just gouging away with a dremel somewhere. If they made the hole to big, then people vape 100% pg would be SOL

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
Heya Andrew. I'm thinking about ordering a couple of Bolts. Do you know if the AW IMR 18490/18500 will work with them?

The IMR's are usually a bit shorter than the regular AW protected, so I was wondering if the spring is long enough to insure a good contact with the top connector.

Sure it will work, always stretch spring bout 1/4 that plenty then, or even get few earth magnets, but think it should be fine.

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
Heya Andrew. I'm thinking about ordering a couple of Bolts. Do you know if the AW IMR 18490/18500 will work with them?

The IMR's are usually a bit shorter than the regular AW protected, so I was wondering if the spring is long enough to insure a good contact with the top connector.

This will be answered better, but I've been using magnet spacers in my feeder when I change out the batts from 14500's to 14250's and in between the IMR or 'regular' 14500's they aren't pricey at all... cheers! :toast:

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
This will be answered better, but I've been using magnet spacers in my feeder when I change out the batts from 14500's to 14250's and in between the IMR or 'regular' 14500's they aren't pricey at all... cheers! :toast:

WoW 25mm is a lot of space to make up.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
Sure it will work, always stretch spring bout 1/4 that plenty then, or even get few earth magnets, but think it should be fine.

Thanks Cmdryker. I'm gonna order a couple Bolts and some extra batteries and a charger, so I wanted to make sure before I spent the cash on the batts and charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread