Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Here's the claims:

"Thus, claims that the 68-year-old whole-grain oat cereal lowers cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer violates federal law, the agency said."

The problem is it DOES lower the levels of bad cholestrol which DOES lower the risk of heart disease and cancer. General Mills is in trouble for repeateing scientifically verified FACTS.

But the problem is right there in your post. General Mills said unequivocally that oats reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer and that they lower cholesterol. Notice that Quaker Oats has been very careful to say that "studies suggest" that oats can do those things. That's the sticking point.

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
anybody looking at some of the stuff people are posting...they have no idea that some historic new laws are on the verge of being law. like

01-12-2009, 03:11 PM #1
NathanS
USA Supplier
Forum Sponsor
McDonalds....

The other day i sat at McDonalds for a good 10mins using my e-cig and no one said a thing. There had to be people that noticed. I think im going to start making a point of using it in public places just to se who says anything.

bruce1289

yeah i give it another year or so before they start taking off more. i just keep showing everyone who asks and maybe will start to see more. Imagine how many flavors will be available if they are sold everywhere

i`m sorry, but is the forum working, well ok i did not do enough to tell other people.
and i did tell people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread