Closed/Sold (CA) - Selling - REO Madness! All shapes and sizes plus Atties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Selling: REO Madness! All shapes and sizes plus Atties!

Condition: Good

Known flaws: See below.

Image:

Description:
Hi ECF! Been too long. :)

I'm cleaning out the vape drawer and have some good deals. All prices in US please and include basic shipping! The deal is mainly Reo's and Atties, but there are some random small items listed that I can include with a sale for cheap. I've been using Reo's almost exclusively since the beginning. These are mods I've used and loved and some are wood. Therefore, expect some wear marks and such but all are functioning correctly at the time of sale and would be great for anyone who's wanted to try bottom feeding with quality gear. :)

1-2). Two Reo Grands one hammertone and one tumbled raw. Used but good condition. Each with a matching Odin v2 new contacts, second gen 510 I believe not the newest. Asking US $110 OBO each shipped to Canada/US

3). OG VV Reo Silver. Very good condition for its age, no major flaws that I can tell. Shows signs of use. Takes 18350's SOLD!!!

4). Old faithful. A previously repaired OG VV woodie that I received from Jan! :). She's beat, has a touchy on/off button, and she has a loose as hell door but she still fires and is made of pretty wood. I'd rather vape her then give her away so let's try SOLD!!!

5) the best one here. Great shape, hardly used, awesome door. Earlier run. $125

6). OG Oak (I think) 14500 mini woodvil. Shows some age inside, some wear, still very pretty and functional. $90

7). Chalice II Atty. Good shapes one wear., some scratching on deck. Asking SOLD!!!!

Random crap: won't sell anything by itself but will and any of the following to any purchase.

Aspire Atlantis and Nautilus (no coils) +$10 each add on.

Dual coil rm3, $5

SVD. $15

Need more pictures or info don't be shy!

Willing to ship to: USA/Canada

I reside in: CA
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Basic included

Price: Various

Shipping cost: Express or premium extra

Ships: Within 3 days

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report