Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Arizona
CACTUSESMOKES
CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
July 25th - July 27th

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

All rda & rba’s on sale
kayfun Taifun Magma Explorer Castle Patriot Nimbus Zenith & more

Efest Purple Power on Sale
Select Mechanical mods on Sale

Ho Ho Ho!
17 s뻵£¼.jpg Kayfun lite 2.jpg taifun4.jpg
CactusEsmokes.com
~ Magma Experience the Lava Flow ~​

Last edited:

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
awesome deals, got me a Magma and some batteries. Already got some nice mods from you last time. Great customer service and fast shipping. Nice prices even when you don't have a sale...

I agree, I've been ordering from Cactus a lot lately. I ordered this morning around 9:00 a.m. and it's left Arizona already. I can't wait to get my vape mail!

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Got my magma from cactus and think I ordered it on sunday or monday and it was here in like two days,Mr.B threw a little extra sumpin sumpin to, not because he threw in something but cuzz he new the item I was getting,it came with prebuilt coils and thought they mighta been too low an ohm to be safe about(I think I'm correct on this part),so through in some wire to make my own,class act ..This magma is by far, thee best smoke bomb I have in my IQ-35 modulator ammo box and the customer service is unsurpassed.I hope it's a'ight if'n I put this here,goin to anway.Thanks PB

Last edited:

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
I can't say I order A LOT, funds don't permit that. But, what I have ordered I love and use EVERY day. I love my Magma, favorite rda I own, hands down! Due to his CS I WAITED to get a battery he was getting in, just because of the way I was treated. Bruce is more than just another vendor, he's like an old friend! Love CES, if you haven't experienced, you should, great prices to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread