Cafe Mocha

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
:thumbs::thumbs:

I had to give this juice four thumbs up. After searching endlessly for a good cappuccino liquid, leave it to Halo to fill the bill. I received it yesterday, and I just cannot bring myself to put it down. I get a nice balance between coffee bean, chocolate, and whatever other magic Halo does with their juices. Great vapor, nice throat hit, and not so sweet that it gets sickening after a little while. Very easily my 'almost' all day vape...I still have to throw in a couple others throughout the day so my taste buds don't get dull. Awesome job on this one!!!

Last edited:

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
Got a sample of it with my sampler. I'm a coffee/cappuccino guy, most of my favorite liquids are of that type. I really like this flavor. Too many are sweet, and this one is NOT. Can't put it down. I've been vaping it out of a CE3, and interestingly, it seems to pool a dark coloring quicker at the base than other liquids. Not sure if it is coloring or flavoring. Other liquids take a few refills, but this flavor does it every fill. Not a big deal, but I would think that it would clog up a carto quick? Either way I really like it and intend to buy a big bottle of it in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread