Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
[h=3]Cajun Freeze from Cajun Vapes.[/h]
Cajun Freeze from Cajun Vapes. Sweet and tangy with a cool exhale. Looks good, sounds good, so lets see how it taste. Ive had good luck lately with Cajun Vapes juice. Scott aka the Cajun Chemist has some unique taste and lets be honest, after tasting the same basic flavors over and over who doesn't like a kick in the vape. Im using 60/60 pg/vg and 24mg nic on a standard eGo battery and a 2.5 ohm atomizer, Here we go

Flavor First hit, Italian ice...MENTHOL. I used to smoke menthols from time to time and I have tried a lot of menthol vapes. The unique thing about the menthol is it hits like a menthol cigarette and leaves only a slight after taste just like a menthol cigarette, most menthol vapes coat your mouth and leave the after taste lingering for ever. This menthol pop up then backs off just as quick. I loose the Italian ice flavor pretty quick to the menthol kick. Funny, if I take a few quick puffs I hardly taste the tangy, just a little sweet then menthol, but if I vape, wait a few seconds, and hit it again..Italian ice again. Its hard to pick out the flavor in the ice, its kind of a strawberry lemonade with a little bit of another sweet bite. The switch up in the flavor fades after a while of consistent vaping into a cool blend of sweet tangy coolness

Throat hit.On par with my expectations for 24mg, the menthol gives it a smooth kick that Im more than happy with

Aroma, hard to tell with menthols, it doesn't make my nose run like most realistic menthols.

Overall, I love new flavors, and i swear I literally have two boxes of Italian ice in my freezer now. Still trying to narrow down the exact flavor, In the mean time check out Cajun vapes and as always thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread