Cake :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi friends!

I've just placed a re-order for CC House Blend, Twisted tobacco, Voo Brew, and Cheesecake. I love them all to pieces and they are daily vapes.

However I do have one question regarding Cake. I really wanted this to work but I get an undertone that can only be described as "grassy". Definitely vegetation of some sort, ruining this gorgeous fresh-baked cake.

What do you guys use to vape Cake? Details please: cartomizers or tanks? voltage settings? etc. I usually use xxxl clear dual coils on either a Provari Mini or Ego Twist, and keep it in the 3.8-4.4v range. All my other CCTC liquids are amazing at this setting...except Cake.

To be fair I have noticed this grassy taste in another vendor's product. I believe they brew their liquids in the back of the woods, or something...

Advice? Thanks in advance.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Hi,
I've never tasted grassy in the Cake, but I usually use either a tank @4.2 with a boge LR or a bf. I'll see if I have a clear dual coil to try it with that and see if I pick up the offending flavor too.

Anyone have any insight here?

I did not get that flavor, but I have only tried it dripped into a SR atty.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Violet, your Broo is one of the best things I have ever tried. I am going to give Copper Creek the benefit of the doubt and keep my Cake around until I can find the magic combination, hopefully it will have mellowed out by then. Thanks all for your help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread