California-Contra Costa County?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA

Anyone from my area? California-Contra Costa County to be precise :) Really interested in where fellow vapers in my area are shopping both locally (walk in shops) and online even. I'm pretty new to vaping but have taken well to it. Wish we had a nice and close B & M to go to to shop and try juices. We are really limited to Volcano e cigs and Apollo. I know of a few vape lounges a few cities out that I haven't made it to yet. Anyhow-hope to chat with fellow Californian Vapers... :2cool:

Last edited:

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
Im in the bay area now for the weekend from down south also. Gotta help with a move for a relative and we all vape. Ive ordered from Vape the Grape in Napa but havent been there. Been to Tasty Vapors in Oakland and their lounge was nice. Complementary coffee and got to meet some fellow vapers there too. Found them to be having the most decent price for decent quality juice and stuff for my DIY.

My bro who lives in the bay area says there has been a lot of new vape stores openning up here. Cant name any in Contra Costa though since ive never been up there. But generally stores in SF had been charging a tad more for gear and juice than ones i go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread