California Noobie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ig_yarrick

Oct 30, 2013
Vallejo, CA
Hey all! I just registered with the forum today, but I've been reading posts on it for a few weeks now. It's a great resource! I've been vaping for just over a month now. At the time I bought my pen I was on a pack of Black & Milds a day. I never made the jump to cigarettes, but it was still expensive and unhealthy.

I bought a Kamry K100 at a local vape shop. My friend had been vaping for about a month before me, and had told me all about the research he'd done. I looked into it and decided I wanted to go the mechanical route rather than VV/VW. I like stuff that is simple and durable, plus mechs are just plain sexy :2cool:

I'm currently running an 18650 battery and a Kanger Protank 2. I've had a few issues with the draw holes on the 510 fitting getting blocked if the battery cap is on too tight. It's interesting because this only happens with the 18650 battery and not the 18350.

While I was in the city the other day I grabbed a cheapo RDA to play with. I don't have any coil building material yet, so I'm stuck with the factory coil, which is at an amazing 3.7 ohm resistance. Needless to say, I look forward to getting the material to build something with lower ohms.

Thanks for being such a great resource, I look forward to posting and learning more as my vaping adventures contine.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread