Call Out for Menthol Vaping GotVapes Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Hello GV'ers! We have been working to reformulate our menthol FluxNectar. Now we think we may have it right, but would love some outside input. We have 10 bottles waiting for our customers to give it a whirl and let us know what you think. So without further ado.....

If you are a menthol vaping GotVapes customer and would like to try our new formulation, please message me. First 10 customers will get a full bottle, on us, to tell us what you think.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey Aggie, we were trying to get all 10 so we could send them out at one time. At this time we still have about 5 openings for it. So anyone interested in trying the new menthol send a message to keelalagirl55 with your gotvapes account email and we will get you in it.
Ohhhh Okays, thanks Woody :D

Reactions: woody55

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

For now....at least till I hear otherwise....you can either post your thoughts here in this thread; or if you don't feel comfortable with that, you are more than welcome to message me your thoughts ;)

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
My thoughts on the new GV Menthol: This is a "tobacco based" menthol. That is, while the menthol flavor is cool and bright and refreshing; it's overlaid on a sweetish tobacco base with notes of what seems to hint of chocolate! How pronounced the "chocolate-y" flavor is depends on the wattage one vapes, I think. We seemed to notice it more at lower watts, while the tobacco flavor was more pronounced as we moved the watts up higher.

In my opinion this juice is absolutely delicious. Coming from me, that is quite a shock as I very rarely like pre-made juice since I started to DIY my own. Menthol is my preferred flavor, and the only one I vape all the time. I almost passed on this testing, due to being seriously disappointed in the past. This GotVapes Menthol, however, fascinates me. Now I think...for the first time since 2012...that I'd like to keep this one in my regular rotation.

I asked my partner to try it, too. He is not a fan of menthol at all, yet says this one is very good. He still claims the menthol is "pretty strong", but that is coming from a non-menthol vaper who was a non-menthol smoker in the past. He says it's not nearly as strong a menthol flavor as the DIY juice I make, and he would vape it himself, sometimes, for "a change of pace". He is the one who noticed the elusive chocolate notes in the vape. I was trying to place what that lovely hint of flavor was, and that is what he says he thinks it is.

I tested this with a 1.5 dual coil tank between 7 watts and 15 watts. As a "Tootle Puffer" I don't go any higher as I dislike a hot vape. (Hey...I'm a menthol vaper...I like things cooler!).

My final thoughts: Thumbs UP! :thumbs:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh my goodness. Now I am more anxious than ever to get my sample. I got the shipping notice yesterday so it should be here soon. I was a menthol smoker for all of my smoking life so am always looking for a really good menthol vape. I DIY a pretty good one but it isn't a "knock your socks off" good one. :D

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
My thoughts on the new GV Menthol: This is a "tobacco based" menthol. That is, while the menthol flavor is cool and bright and refreshing; it's overlaid on a sweetish tobacco base with notes of what seems to hint of chocolate! How pronounced the "chocolate-y" flavor is depends on the wattage one vapes, I think. We seemed to notice it more at lower watts, while the tobacco flavor was more pronounced as we moved the watts up higher.

In my opinion this juice is absolutely delicious. Coming from me, that is quite a shock as I very rarely like pre-made juice since I started to DIY my own. Menthol is my preferred flavor, and the only one I vape all the time. I almost passed on this testing, due to being seriously disappointed in the past. This GotVapes Menthol, however, fascinates me. Now I think...for the first time since 2012...that I'd like to keep this one in my regular rotation.

I asked my partner to try it, too. He is not a fan of menthol at all, yet says this one is very good. He still claims the menthol is "pretty strong", but that is coming from a non-menthol vaper who was a non-menthol smoker in the past. He says it's not nearly as strong a menthol flavor as the DIY juice I make, and he would vape it himself, sometimes, for "a change of pace". He is the one who noticed the elusive chocolate notes in the vape. I was trying to place what that lovely hint of flavor was, and that is what he says he thinks it is.

I tested this with a 1.5 dual coil tank between 7 watts and 15 watts. As a "Tootle Puffer" I don't go any higher as I dislike a hot vape. (Hey...I'm a menthol vaper...I like things cooler!).

My final thoughts: Thumbs UP! :thumbs:

Oh my Menthol Freak...you hit it spot on- as you go up in watts the baccy menthol of a Newport, et al, does come forth - its great at however you decide to vape it. TYSM for this review my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread