• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Call to the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England

Logan4_uk

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Birmingham,UK
Oh my god !!

Are you really naive enough to think that a boatload of countries around the globe, starting with the UK, Japan, Germany, pretty much all of Scandinavia, etc, etc... aren't hitting their knees every night thankful that the U.S. is taking the lead in the Middle East to ensure the continue flow of oil to there countries? They don't always say so publicly, but you can bet they are thanking us behind closed doors.

I cant evan reply to this post,,im gobsmacked ! The only thing the power mad Bush has achieved is potentialy putting us on the road to WW3, with the help of Blair & Brown that is. Believe me Elendil i am one UK citizen who is not on my knees with thanks,,you can keep your oil, id rather be able to walk down the street with my children and feel safe and not worry about what the future hold for them ! Rant over !!!

:grr:

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Free.jpg

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
That's the trouble with Oil it's like depending on someone for your water, if they aren't supplying you with as much as you need at a price you can afford ....you would have to kill them for it.

We don't need oil to survive, no need to kill for it. It's only bad planning and profiteering that's made us think we're dependent on oil.

Logan4_uk

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Birmingham,UK
....................and going back to the original point,,,,Im not secretly thanking any nation for keeping my car on the road,,we seemed to be doing alright upto when the middle east thing kicked off. I have nothing but praise for our lads on the front, i have friends serving out there, they have a hard job to do and are commited, but its time to wrap up and consentrate on whats going wrong on our own turf. Although i think its a bit to late,,,the touch paper has been lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread