The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Calling all Dog lovers - The Ehpro True MTL RTA

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Katdarling, Dec 8, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Katdarling

Katdarling Blinged mods and poli-TIX ready! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Evidently, what we've got here is a new (fairly new?) MTL tank designed by Ehpro & NatureVape.

The Ehpro True, according to web info, is a unique and compact MTL RTA with optional 2ml/3ml e-juice capacity.

The True comes in three colors.

upload_2018-12-8_10-22-23.png

It mainly features the innovative two ways for coil building. So you can install the coil under the clamp or under the screw, which "brings you much more convenience".
    upload_2018-12-8_10-25-53.png

Plus the easy top refill design, the Ehpro True MTL RTA "will bring you great vaping experience".

upload_2018-12-8_10-23-33.png
    And the Ehpro True MTL RTA also comes with five air slots with different diameters for your selection.
    upload_2018-12-8_10-24-41.png

Size: 22 x 41.5mm(without 510 thread)
    Capacity: 2ml (a 3ml bubble glass tube included)
    Material: stainless steel/glass/acrylic
    Thread: 510 thread

It comes with:
    • 1x Ehpro True MTL RTA 2ml
    • 1x 3ml Bubble Glass Tube
    • 1x Screwdriver
    • 1x User Manual
    • 1x A Pack of O-rings
    • 2x Pre-made Coils
    • 2x Philips Screws

I do not (yet?) own one of these tanks, so I'm going to turn this over to our resident True expert, @Brewdawg1181, who is definitely enamored with this new little tank!

C'mon down, Brew! :D

• Like Like x 10
    • Love Love x 6
  2. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    SUBSCRIBING!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Veeerrrry interesting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Thanks for starting this for me, Kat! Yeah, I'm an expert- made it leak on the first try!
    Quick update for those that didn't see it in this thread:SXK DOGGY STYLE

I won this thing from Heaven Gifts, and didn't think much about it. I've been a doggy guy for a long time, and wasn't really looking for anything new. But I threw a quick build (just like I do the doggy), and was really impressed! Super solid, dense vape, with plenty of throat hit...actually a better hit than the doggy.

This thing is very much like a Doggy, but with top fill and a more functional AFC (with a stop!). Only a mm or two taller, and I'm sure heavier with the metal top. But very compact.

1st morning after using it, it had leaked on top of the mod, but I think it was user error (see the doggy thread). So it's probably not quite as forgiving in builds as the doggy. I didn't totally rebuild, because I only wanted to eliminate one possible variable at a time. So I just made sure the wick was completely tucked under the deck, and not resting on the edge of the ridge below the deck, and that apparently fixed it. No leaking this am, or since. (edit: actually I made sure it was screwed on tight this time, too)

I like a loose MTL, and this on its largest opening is tighter than the SJMY doggy, closer to the SXK. And although I prefer the SJMY, this one is fine - I don't mind the tighter draw at all, because it's just such a great flavorful vape. With every atty I've used before, I had to take long, controlled draws to get a full enough vape- seems I always needed to maximize it to get a satisfying hit. Not so with this one. Even a quick hit, w/o primer puff is pretty satisfying.

I love the simplicity of the Doggy, and like I said - wasn't looking for a replacement. I don't know yet if this will do it long term, but I'm really liking it. Probably worth a try for Doggy lovers - especially those of you that really struggle to unscrew & refill, and want that top fill & easier AFC. Although I don't understand why they used the white silicone in the fill gasket...the rest of the tank looks okay, but white makes it look kind of cheap.
    upload_2018-12-8_14-9-21.png

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
  5. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Lurking - I'm interested in one of these :)

I like a tight draw, right now using a kf prime on 2nd hole, how would this draw compare?

• Like Like x 2
  6. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I want in I have no idea what I'm doing today! OMG the husband and I need to BAND TOGETHER not fight. Holy goodness, I have not been to an office like, Christmas thing in forever, maybe not EVER sober.

ARGH I nee to find a gown TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The husband is all chill, I am so NOT.

OMG I DID go to one with him it was HELL-- his office, the owner's wife got like embarrassingly drunk and like, it was BAD. I BARELY talked. SH--

Subscribing

Anna

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Brewdawg1181

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Oh, and this is kind of confusing in their marketing - they are not inserts, as this makes it look. It's a normal base with a ring that twists to expose these size holes. The ring is removable for cleaning, and yes- it has stops at both sides.
    upload_2018-12-8_14-25-7.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 5
  8. Brewdawg1181

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    I had a Prime, but it's been a while. I gave it away, because regardless of setting and build, it just didn't deliver like the the KM3, which pales in comparison to the Doggy, which (so far) isn't quite as good as the True. I just dialed this one down to the lowest setting, and it's still pretty great, and very quiet. I couldn't have done that with the Prime. If you like the Prime, you'll probably love this thing. And unlike the Prime, you don't have to worry about messing with a juice control when filling or rebuilding. I think the Doggy/True style deck (I forget the original name of this style?), just wicks better, and is far less finicky than Kayfuns.

• Like Like x 7
  9. SKYYcamel

SKYYcamel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    Any US vendors carrying this yet?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Brewdawg1181

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Oh, and if anyone finds the drip tip that matches the original, let me know:
    upload_2018-12-8_14-41-17.png
    (I think this was the first cigarette I ever stole from my mom!)

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Those I've found so far are pre-order only.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I want one here in the US I am in deep need of some new atomizers.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  14. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I like the design, but with a single 1.8mm max AF diameter, the draw will be WAY too tight for me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Thanks....something else that I need :D

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Brewdawg1181

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    See you've been around since 2013. So whassamatter, you never drilled out a Kayfun?;)

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    That's a rather odd thing to be fascinated with, but hey, whatever floats your boat. ;)

The term, "Crazy vaper" is somewhat redundant. :lol:

DripTips_20181208_194708.jpg

• Funny x 7
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Love x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  19. Brewdawg1181

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Thanks, DP- I love looking at pics like this whenever I feel weird for having a half dozen mods & a dozen or so atties acquired in a year and a half!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  20. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I'm drooling over those boxes :lol::lol::lol:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3