Calling all Dog lovers - The Ehpro True MTL RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicedrinker

Dec 16, 2018
I'm really loving my GTR tank currently. I saw another MTL tank last week also but I'm not buying anymore tanks until I find a new tobacco flavor that I like. They discontinued me favorite one and I'm about to run out. I'm trying to make my own now and I'm not having any luck. They all taste nasty. Anyone know of a liquid that tastes like Dekang Marl bo ro from China?
I'm really loving my GTR tank currently. I saw another MTL tank last week also but I'm not buying anymore tanks until I find a new tobacco flavor that I like. They discontinued me favorite one and I'm about to run out. I'm trying to make my own now and I'm not having any luck. They all taste nasty. Anyone know of a liquid that tastes like Dekang Marl bo ro from China?

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Hi all.

Just have the true about 3 days now, what kind of build are you guys putting in there. I have tried 7 wrap 26gauge wasn't bad now I have a 6 wrap spaced, bit I just fell like I'm missing something.
I tried 26 ga, but it was way too slow to heat. I like 316L 28 ga, 7 wrap spaced. And dropping from 2.5mm id to 2.0mm makes it really hit the spot.

Juicedrinker

Dec 16, 2018
If you are looking for new tobacco try and get hands on some of this, best I have ever tried.

Attachments

• IMG_20191124_173410.jpg
    IMG_20191124_173410.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 32

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Has everyone stopped the leaking with this tank, I am getting just a slight bit of leaking from air flow holes even with wick tales touching bottom of tank.
Like others, my only leak was on my very first build. Not a single issue since then.

Juicedrinker

Dec 16, 2018
no leaking, no condensation here. my coil goes straight out from the top screws.
I just have a roing wire build in and have it in the clamps. Wondering if my coils not filling the deck enough and there is just a bit of juice coming from my wicks onto the deck. This is only a slight leaking issue.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Has everyone stopped the leaking with this tank, I am getting just a slight bit of leaking from air flow holes even with wick tales touching bottom of tank.

No leaks here either. It's been True to form.

{and the crowd groaned collectively} :blush:

Even googled roing.

LOL! I'm almost afraid to ask, because one never knows, these days.

Today has Truly been a True Thanksgiving holiday for me, and I've been pounding these things all day long. Combined with these (wonderful!) small bore, cheap plastic tips (kourtesy of FT & @Katdarling), the vape has been quite marvelous!

I push the button, the vapor comes out, and I grunt. :thumbs:

The blue colors do not match - that is correct. Don't bust my hump about it. ;) :D :lol:

Trues_20191128_194602.jpg

Reactions: ChelsB

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
No leaks here either. It's been True to form.

{and the crowd groaned collectively} :blush:

LOL! I'm almost afraid to ask, because one never knows, these days.

Today has Truly been a True Thanksgiving holiday for me, and I've been pounding these things all day long. Combined with these (wonderful!) small bore, cheap plastic tips (kourtesy of FT & @Katdarling), the vape has been quite marvelous!

I push the button, the vapor comes out, and I grunt. :thumbs:

The blue colors do not match - that is correct. Don't bust my hump about it. ;) :D :lol:

View attachment 854959

I just LOVE those drip tips!

http://www.sincemylastcigarette.com/banners/1472238000_20_1_USD_8_default.png[/img

• Love
Reactions: DPLongo22

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
As do I love them (and got us a bunch of 'em). They were neither uber-cheap or plastic tho. They're resin and not only adorable but sensational MTL'ers!

:wub: Agreed on all opinions. THANK YOU!

Hey there! Nice to “see” you! I’ve been missing this place ! Hope you had a low stress, fun filled thanksgiving, DP!

And did you say that those DTs can be found at FT? I want one!

I do believe they were from FT, yes. Miss Kitty can confirm that though.

Just FYI that they're RESIN! ;) :lol:

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread