Calling all ex-smokers.... how long since your last cigarette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    The majority of us know that vaping is at least 95-100% better for our health, than smoking was. And switching to vaping from smoking has worked for us.

I'd love to see a roll call of how long it's been since you last smoked a cigarette. Whether it is 10 years, 10 days, or 10 hours, please post :thumbs:

For me, it is 3 years and 19 days

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I am so NOT proud to post this (but have to be honest) I have been vaping for 2 years, but have "slipped" a few times. Nothing but vape over 8 months (was very proud of that) but on/off with smoking since then ( you did ask) Feel free to tell me I'm a fool (seriously... I want to to) I love vaping so much... why do I do this?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I believe it was mid 2013 or 2014, so 6.5 or 7.5 years or around that.

I don't keep track of dates, I don't even know exactly how old I am and I don;t do birthdays. I always have to do the math when someone asks me and I only do that when it's important for them to know. I get weird looks. Most of the time I say "Uuuuhhh, I don't remember."

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    I am so NOT proud to post this (but have to be honest) I have been vaping for 2 years, but have "slipped" a few times. Nothing but vape over 8 months (was very proud of that) but on/off with smoking since then ( you did ask) Feel free to tell me I'm a fool (seriously... I want to to) I love vaping so much... why do I do this?

Sometimes, You gotta do what you gotta do!

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    $9,126.40 "would be" cigarette $ ago. 28,520 "would be" cigarettes ago.
    Actually, 4/31/17, so almost 4 years. After about 45 years of smoking.
    But I did take a few hits off of one on my 2 month anniversary- kind of made me feel ill.

Now, I'm just gonna tell myself I'm gonna quit vaping for over 40 years, like I did smokes. Until something better than vaping (more harm reduction) comes along, right? :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    My last cigarette was January 14, 2014...after smoking for 42+ years. I honestly haven't even wanted one since several days before I actually had my last one. But I puffed a few times on those final 1-a-day anyway. I remember the last one forever was so "nasty" tasting that I only took 2 puffs off of it and snuffed it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread