Status
Not open for further replies.

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Hello GG Fam.,

Any GG Family in Hong Kong?! Going to visit my brother in Beijing on the 7th of May, then to tour a bit of China to celebrate my 34th. I will be ending up in Hong Kong around the 19th, and heading back to the States the evening of the 22nd. I will be accompanied by my young "looking" but wise with age mother ;) (single by the way :D) and Hong Kong is about the one place on Earth these days that I have zero contacts. I LOVE meeting new people in my travels, and what better peeps to meet than the GG Crew!!

With Much Love - Mr.e

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
LOL...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: My brother's a 25 year old, 5'5", "Alex P. Keaton" type in Private Equity...Little Jewish kid who speaks fluent Mandarin...Let me know the message you want to convey...He'll be glad to lay into 'em...with no "Funny Business" on the outcome...I would pay my last $'s to see him laying into the Manufactures...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::loll:

Too bad he's such a tight A--, I would ask him to do it as a B-Day present, while I film it all smoking my GG...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::loll:

- Mr.e

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I don't want to unduly worry anyone, but when I asked on the TW forum about taking my e-cigs through Dubai (turned out I had no problems) a couple of people also mentioned Hong Kong, and said that it wasn't a good idea to vape there in public (though analogs are fine). They didn't elaborate, so I can't add any more - but might be worth doing a search on this site to see if there is other information regarding that destination. If it was me I probably wouldn't be taking my entire GG collection just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread