calling all suppliers: somebody PLEASE make this

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqirl1

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
St. Louis, MO
okay, so I want to use the syringe method, but I don't want an actual syringe. could somebody PLEASE TO GOD make something that's specifically used to fill cartomizers that doesn't actually look like a syringe? make it compatible with all syringe attachments, but just design the syringe part to look completely different from an actual syringe. is there anything like this out there? if not SOMEBODY MAKE ONE AND YOU WILL PROBABLY MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AND A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for reading.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Yeah, i have one of the bottles. I never use it though. You cannot suck up the fluid like with a syringe and it has no measurements on the bottle (mine anyway) to tell you how much is in there. You basically have to take the very very skinny tube top off and pour in liquid and then you can squirt it into a cartridge.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
you can use these...

$hipping is a killa there!
shock.gif

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY

Actually, since sqirl1 was looking for something unlike a syringe, the Bottlefillinator would probably be more up their alley. It's basically a bottle with a Luer Lock cap that's been modified with a drop tube so the bottle can be squeezed to get the nicquid up to the top of the cap, where a modified female Luer threaded adapter feeds/fills the cartomizer.

Feel free to check out the video in the link (there's also a Bottlefillinator filling test video on YouTube), but please IGNORE the parts about constructing the female luer adapter. That a was a long, tedious process that produced a relatively unreliable part.

Instead, the new syringe adapter for the Cartomizerfillinator V2 does the same job and is MUCH more reliable and easier and cleaner to build.

The ONLY problem with the Bottlefillinator that I haven't addressed is that the two-party epoxy that I used to secure the drop tube to the polypropylene body of the Luer Lock cap can, if stressed enough, separate from the cap. So I really need to find a better epoxy or adhesive, and I'd also like to replace the stainless steel needle tubing with some kind of flexible tubing.

In any event, I could post some pictures of the Bottlefillinator with the new adapter sometime tonight, if anyone is interested. ...

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Here are a few quick pics of the Bottlefillinator.

Pieces-parts:

BFINTR01.jpg

Assembled:

BFINTR02.jpg

More or less how you use it. Fill the bottle with 5ml or more of nicquid, insert the battery side of the cartomizer in the adapter, gently squeeze until you see nicquid at the top of the cartomizer. Repeat three or four times to soak the carto, remove, wipe and vape.

(Apologies if the image is not rotated correctly... ECF's doing something I haven't seen before when inserting images so I'm not sure how they will come out)

BFINTR03.jpg

Think something like this would help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread