Can’t Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hi guys, new here and to vaping in general. My Innokin Coolfire Mini says to check my atomizer when I try to vape. It has a full charge but the ohms and voltage read zero. Anyone know why and how to rectify the problem?
At least one of two things is occuring:

• You have a short in your coil. If you have an ohm reader, measure the coils resistance. If not, replace the coil.
  • You've tightened your tank onto you mod so tightly that the mod's center pin has been pushed into the mod, unable to make an electrical contact with your tank. Tanks should be "snug", not tight.

Craig Mackintosh

Nov 7, 2018
That’s how new I am, I don’t know what atomizer I have. How can I tell?
I have attempted to pull the pins on both the mod and the coil out from their recessed locations to ensure connectivity but to no avail. I do have an ohm reader but not sure where to place the probes.
I believe my atomizer is a Platform model?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
That’s how new I am, I don’t know what atomizer I have. How can I tell?
I have attempted to pull the pins on both the mod and the coil out from their recessed locations to ensure connectivity but to no avail. I do have an ohm reader but not sure where to place the probes.
The recessed pin in question is probably the one in the mod (the bit with the batteries). It sort of needs to be teased out by levering it from one side and the. Another with a pin. You don’t want to pull it all the way out so be careful. The pin sits in a rubber grommet and floats freely

Snap a pic of your device and post it . We can probably tell you what you got.

As to checking ohms, the center pin is positive and the threaded ring is negative

• Useful
Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread