Can a juice make you ill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrlw817

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2012
St. Charles, MO
I recently got a bottle of a mix of 70/30, 8mg apple cinnamon juice the other day. I took off the cap and smelled it and it has no smell of apple or cinnamon. It smells like a cross between Pledge and Pine Sol. Actually, it kind of tastes the same way it smells. I have been vaping this for a few days now. I would assume that every once in a while, it's possible to get a bad bottle. I have been vaping it on and off, but I notice when I vape it, I get: odd on and off headaches that last 10 seconds or so, a strange very brief chest pain, nothing awful, just letting me know it's there, and just today, a bad stomachache, like vomit at any second. I have been vaping 8mg for almost a month now.

I also have been vaping a cinnamon roll flavor juice, same mix, but at 16 mg nic level, and get none of these issues. So my question is, since the juice smells off, and tastes off, is it possible it's making me have ill effects?? Common sense would tell me yes, but, just need some more input.

hrlw817

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2012
St. Charles, MO
Yes, try to get a replacement! Which vendor by the way? And what were you vaping successfully before?

Supreme Nicotine is the vendor. I have been getting juice from them for about 6 months and this is the first bottle that isn't right, so I'm not going to complain if they won't switch it. I have been through quite a number of flavors. Just before the apple cinnamon, I was vaping Orange Sherbet. Now, I am vaping my wife's juice..Sunday Morning Cinnamon Roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread