Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
The led is still receiving power but not the atty. Any suggetions to revive would be appreciated as dh has disabled 4 pass-throughs. The working 2 power up and the atomizer heats. The diabled ones light up when plugged in but refused to light up or heat the atty when drawn on. I tried a light steaming on the connection end only. It worked on one for a couple of draws, but that's all. :(

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The led is still receiving power but not the atty. Any suggetions to revive would be appreciated as dh has disabled 4 pass-throughs. The working 2 power up and the atomizer heats. The diabled ones light up when plugged in but refused to light up or heat the atty when drawn on. I tried a light steaming on the connection end only. It worked on one for a couple of draws, but that's all. :(

What model is it for?

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
Im having the same issues with my 901 pass throughs. Both have lasted less than 2 weeks. I am using a kensington power pack. I am down to one battery.

Any modders sell 901 pass throughs?

Thanks

I rigged up a 901 pushbutton passthru yesterday when I got tired of lackluster battery performance, it works amazingly well. PM me if you want one made for you and what kind of dimensions/layout you'd prefer.

Heres mine:

dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/86041/P1000976%20-%20Copy.JPG
dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/86041/P1000975%20-%20Copy.JPG

Copypasta the links, need to spam a bit to post images, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread