The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can anyone give me a heads up on Vapor Renu tobacco flavors?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Friend of Atlas, Oct 26, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Friend of Atlas

Friend of Atlas Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    CT
    My favorite e-juice thus far is Halo Freedom. Has anyone out there used any of the Vapor Renu tobacco flavors and found them to be similar at all to Halo's Freedom?

Freedom e-juice has a super smooth flavor to it, not perfumey at all, but a subtle great taste that completely replaces my desire for analogs.

Anyone know of other juices like that, not really sweet, but not like an ashtray either. I want to try some other juices and I liked vapor renu's prices, but there's no guide on the web site to help me gauge what the randomly named tobacco flavors may actually taste like. Like what's the dif between East Coast and West Coast 2BackO, etc...

2. Vapenstein

Vapenstein Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2010
    Vapor Renu is gross for me, but everyone has different taste buds. Tried their 555 and it had a very wrong chocolate note to it. Weak vapor, almost zero TH.

3. Friend of Atlas

Friend of Atlas Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    CT
    While I love to eat chocolate, I've found that I don't seem to enjoy the sweeter flavored liquids. Just all a little too heavy tasting to me. Thanks for the heads up on the 555.

Has anyone tried either the East Coast or West Coast non-mentholated flaves?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.