Can anyone identify this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czernobog

Feb 26, 2009
United States
Hi all. This is my first post here. I bought this from Amazon a few weeks back and can't seem to find anyone else selling this. It's atomizers and carts are one piece and it comes with about 5. Works fairly well after draining and drying the carts and adding some riskee yuice.

Ok I'd post a link but apparently I can't due to forum rules. Its on amazon as ec1 electronic cigarette. Thats all the info that it really gives... It comes with a USB adapter that plugs into the charger that plugs into the wall (U.S. type).

Sorry if this has been asked before, I have looked around the forums for a couple weeks and haven't seen this question asked. Thank you.

Ringo*

Feb 15, 2009
Bay Area, CA
I remember seeing a sale for those (ec1) on slickdeals.net (a great website for deals). That was how I first heard about e-cigarettes, which led me to seek out more information, which led me to this forum, which led me to spend countless nights wondering what an atomizer is or what vg stands for, etc... The result was that I ditched the ec1 idea and decided to go with the dse901 that is so popular here. If yours works well, and you can find the replacement parts you'll need, then stick with it! If not, you'll find loads of information here to help you choose your next one...

good luck!

Czernobog

Feb 26, 2009
United States
Great help everyone. I started on my e-cigarette quest the same way. BTW I love slick deals...although I think I might have spent more money because of the great deals than I would have normally but... I was trying to quit using Chantix and needing to feel sane again but at the same time writing off tobacco, so I went with Amazon. I would not call it a mistake but I think I would have better off ordering a couple of pilots instead of the mystery E-Cig. Oh well. Thanks for the responses all.

I think I'm going to order a 901.

Great help everyone. I started on my e-cigarette quest the same way. BTW I love slick deals...although I think I might have spent more money because of the great deals than I would have normally but... I was trying to quit using Chantix and needing to feel sane again but at the same time writing off tobacco, so I went with Amazon. I would not call it a mistake but I think I would have better off ordering a couple of pilots instead of the mystery E-Cig. Oh well. Thanks for the responses all.

I think I'm going to order a 901.

A picture would probably help in trying to identify it.

Nice!!! I hit the 15 post mark, now I'm official.

Last edited:

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
I remember seeing a sale for those (ec1) on slickdeals.net (a great website for deals). That was how I first heard about e-cigarettes, which led me to seek out more information, which led me to this forum, which led me to spend countless nights wondering what an atomizer is or what vg stands for, etc... The result was that I ditched the ec1 idea and decided to go with the dse901 that is so popular here. If yours works well, and you can find the replacement parts you'll need, then stick with it! If not, you'll find loads of information here to help you choose your next one...

good luck!

EXCELLENT! A fellow slickdealer. :)

Bulldog44

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Raleigh NC
Hey Bulldog and Ringo,

I discovered e-cigs on Slickdeals too, same experience as Ringo! I saw the sale post for Amazon's EC1 and went investigating, wound up here.

Nice, I have been replying on many of the slickdeals posts regarding electronic cigarettes. I think I use the same screen name.

Stylopora

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2009
Cambridgeshire UK
From reading that thread it seems that it is not a ban on all e cigs but more too do with the wording, and someone maybe reporting it.
whatever the reason it does not look like a blanket ban on all E cigs just on wording and maybe if reported or maybe even certain staff when they are on duty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread