The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can anyone recommend a good all VG SOUR flavor?

Discussion in 'VG USERS ONLY' started by orachel, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. orachel

orachel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2010
    Mesa, Arizona...USA
    I'm new to the all VG thing. I got turned on to the 100% VG organic juices at virgin vapors, and I made a big order and i'm sooo excited about them, but she doesn't have an organic flavoring for a very sour juice. It just doesn't exist.

I'm realllllly going to miss my Super Sour (only comes in 50/50 blend) from FreedomsmokeUSA. Someone told me about vaporrenew and the DIY VG stuff, which sounds fab, and they do offer a sour flavoring to make it yourself. Going to try that, but don't have the $100 right now to pop out on the pint (16 oz) of VG w nic juice and a few flavorings. Till I do, can anyone recommend a good SOUR with all VG? I don't really mind if theres a tiny bit of PG in the flavoring itself. The flavor of the Super sour, which is what i'm going for, is like sour patch kids. A little sweet, but a loooot of pucker. Any ideas??

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.