Can anyone recommend an affordable vape shop in Arlington, VA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hi all,

I've stocked up as best I can but my stock won't last forever. I was wondering if there are other users here who live in Arlington, VA, who could recommend an affordable vape shop? I'm use to paying $11.99 for a 100ML or 120ML bottle online. My flavor profiles are vanilla's, strawberry's, custards, fruit punch, etc.

Also my vape gear is VooPoo Drag S, VooPoo Drag X Plus and Vaporesso Swag 2 (I would need to be able to get coils for these tanks as well.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I'm having a hard time digesting this vape mail ban and it's freaking me out! I've never shopped at a local vape shop before because of the prices being so high. I've only been in one with a friend last year, and they charged like $34.99 for a 60ML bottle of juice. There is no way I can afford that, I'm on a very tight budget.

Thanks

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: asharru

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hi all,

I've stocked up as best I can but my stock won't last forever. I was wondering if there are other users here who live in Arlington, VA, who could recommend an affordable vape shop? I'm use to paying $11.99 for a 100ML or 120ML bottle online. My flavor profiles are vanilla's, strawberry's, custards, fruit punch, etc.

Also my vape gear is VooPoo Drag S, VooPoo Drag X Plus and Vaporesso Swag 2 (I would need to be able to get coils for these tanks as well.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. I'm having a hard time digesting this vape mail ban and it's freaking me out! I've never shopped at a local vape shop before because of the prices being so high. I've only been in one with a friend last year, and they charged like $34.99 for a 60ML bottle of juice. There is no way I can afford that, I'm on a very tight budget.

Thanks

I'm afraid you are going to find that all the vape shops prices higher than online shops. Their overhead is much higher and they have to account for that. You can shop around for ones that may be a bit less pricey, but don't expect the same deals you had before. Also, talk with the owner/manager about stocking coils for your devices if they don't carry them. Again the price will come at a premium. The other option is to order from Chinese vendors like FT who are still shipping to the USA, but there you risk your order being confiscated by customs.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Vaporesso Swag 2

If you bought your vaporesso swag II as a kit with the NRG PE tank, the Ijoy EXO-S/XS1 RBA makes that tank a rebuildable single coil tank. It's available from an Amazon seller in a 5-pack. Just search EXO-S RBA. They ship fast but hard to say if they will be removing the listing due to pact act/mail ban.

As far as finding am "affordable" vape shop that has what you want in your local area, I'm afraid that you'll have to do a lot of legwork to find one that suits you.

Use Google and also try these directories

VapeLocal

SmokeShops

VaporSearchUSA

FindVapeShop

Vapetrotter

Last edited:
    • Useful
    Reactions: Superuser187
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread