The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

can help me to chose which one for starter kits?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Manfishing, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Manfishing

Manfishing Full Member

Super Twister Twin kit

1.jpg 2.jpg
    The New Super Twister Twin Kit come with 2pcs of 900mah variable voltage batteries, one in Stainless Steel and one in Black color, The Super twister battery built-in a smart Buck-Boost converter inside, you can spin the control dial at the end of the battery to adjust the output voltage from 3.2v to 4.8v. The 900mah battery is just in the right lenght, it's not too long like 1000mah twist battery and yet having better battery life than any 650mah battery. The kit come with 2ps CE5 Tank to pair with the battery, the good looking CE5 can be disassemble for cleaning, dryburn and replace with new coil head.
    The Super Twister batteries are compatible with 510 & eGo accessories, including all the tanks, atomizer and cartomizer selling in our website, it can also be deactivated by pressing the button 5 times, ideal when carrying the battery in a pocket or bag.
    This is one of the best value kit in the market, the Twin kit come with complete accessories, items as below:
    2x Super Twister 900mah Battery, 1 in Stainless steel and 1 in Black Color
    2x CE5, 1 with Clear tube and 1 with Transparent Grey Tube.
    5x 2.4ohm Ce5 Coil Head, 2 installed in tank and 3 extra in box.

1x 2pin Wall Plug
    1x ego Charger
    1x User Manual
    1x Gift box

eGo-Twist Advanced Kit (Mini Nova/Vivi Nova/V-core 2.0)1 x eGo-Twist Battery (650/1100 mAH)
    3.jpg

Firstly, we select our favorite battery - the eGo-Twist, for its size, battery life and variable voltage capabilities. Just twist the bottom rotating disc to adjust your preferred voltage in 0.2v increments (from 3.2v to 4.8v). Higher voltage = stronger vape, and vice versa.
    Next, we pair it with one of our three favorite clearomizers: either the Smoktech Mini Nova, Smoktech Vivi Nova or V-core 2.0. All are large capacity, durable clearomizers with powerful coils which allow for some serious throat hit and extraordinary vapor production. They are also rebuildable clearomizers which can be dismantled for some DIY cleaning or manual replacing of the coil heads.
    Lastly, we throw in a USB charger, a wall adaptor and a lovely padded case for you to put it all in. All of these in a small, sleek package. Just pick your preferred clearomizer type, fill in your favorite e-liquid and enjoy vaping nirvana.
    VB Verdict : If you're looking for something portable which will keep you happy for the foreseeable future, look no more. This kit will put more smiles on your face than many other bigger kits will. Variable Voltage in this form factor is something you must simply try to believe. We approve!
    1 x eGo-Twist Battery (1100 mAH)
    1 x Smoktech Mini Nova (with 3 coil heads!) / Smoktech Vivi Nova (with 3 coil heads!) / The V-Core 2.0 Clearomizer
    1 x Black Padded eGo Case
    1 x USB Charger
    1 x Wall adaptor for USB Charger (UK/Malaysia)

Both 2 starter kit above are the same price, can you guys assist me to choose 1? I saw a lot of vreview about EGO - TWIST but I havent found any review about SUPER TWISTER , is it ok?[/COLOR][/B]

2. Offday

Offday Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2013
    Inland Empire
    Best one is whichever floats your boat.
    But the people I know personally. Now that's just me personally. That have started with a kit if that type didn't use it for any lengthy period before they moved on to something else...just saying.
    I know there are a TON of people who swear by them and use them very happily. Guess it boils.down to where you want to end up vaping wise. If your considering this type of kit for strictly on price points but already considering eventually getting a mod..then skip it and get a mod. Now if its a pocket friendly Device that's driving your options? You can still get a mod if thats what your really kinda shooting for eventually. Take a look at the iTaste MPV. Just seen too many people end up feeling they wasted their money because they used it only in transition while looking for a mod. And the complete MPV kit is only $60-$70 and in my opinion is a far far superior product but its all going to boil down to personal preference. Just making sure your not looking at that "type" of kit because if you took a pole that's what "most" of us started on

3. kl5167

kl5167 Full Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Florida
    If it was me for the same money I would go for the kit with 900mah batteries. Bigger battery means more time out and about. Just my thought.

4. cherrycakes

cherrycakes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Scranton, PA
    Either kit looks decent, although I would recommend buying one with two batteries so u have a backup

5. cherrycakes

Jan 17, 2013
    Scranton, PA
    Also I don't know where you're buying your kits from but sometimes you can save money by making your own kit

all you really need is
    a usb charger
    a battery (or two)
    and some type of clearomizer

6. Horselady154

Horselady154 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    IF you are going to get a Vivi Nova, I suggest getting the original from Vision. But, personally, I can't stand Vivi Novas.

7. cherrycakes

Jan 17, 2013
    Scranton, PA
    yea I'm not sure how legit the "super twister" battery is, so I'd go with the ego twist

8. Manfishing

Manfishing Full Member

Thank everyone for your input, very appreciate. I just want to have a lightweight one which I can bring around as I already had a heavy Lavatube Lambo at home. Can you suggest me a kit?

How do you think about ITaste VV Express Kit V4?

9. tomzgreat

tomzgreat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California
  10. Noobsta12

Noobsta12 Full Member

Mar 26, 2013
    SoCal
    I'm with the bigger battery size as well, nothings more frustrating than waiting for your battery to charge.

11. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    In which case, why don't u've a look at the Joyetech eRoll? And this youtube review explains it the best:

12. cherrycakes

Jan 17, 2013
    Scranton, PA
    just buy an ego twist
    and a charger.
    no kit required.
    plus you can use whatever you've already got on top of the lavatube

13. Manfishing

Manfishing Full Member

Thank you guys, after watch the Pbrusardo's review and read the topic for beginner I want to buy everything hahahahha, finally I stick with ego twist as cherrycakes's advise, Ego twist's still the most popular one. Just order 1 with a charger, now finding somes DTC cones for it, it will be prettier pair with my favourite smoktek UDCT tanks ^.^.

14. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    If you're already using VV LavaTube best to stick with the VV Twist IMO.

15. tomzgreat

tomzgreat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California
    I have an Itaste MVP my battery will last longer than anything out there!!

16. juiceking

juiceking Unregistered Supplier

Mar 28, 2013
    Miami
    I dont know if im too late, but I just got a Mini Vivi Nova from myevaporate.com for cheap! $44.99 came with tank, wick, 900mah battery, wall charger USB cable, and free 10ml bottle of liquid. I wasnt sure cuz they use PayPal, but it turned out great!

17. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    Not near as long as the Smok Groove! I have both.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.