The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Can I add DIY flavorings to my pre-mixed juices?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by love coffee, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. love coffee

love coffee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    I've purchased some pre-mixed juices that don't have enough flavor for my liking. This particular vendor also sells DIY flavorings. Seems simple enough to me - I should just buy their flavorings to "juice-up" my juice. Can it be that simple, or am I missing something?

Also, I made a mistake when ordering recently and got 100% VG juice. Can I just add some PG with the extra flavorings to kind of DIY something that works for me?

2. HauntedMyst

HauntedMyst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
  3. love coffee

love coffee Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
  4. DasBluCig

DasBluCig Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2013
    Chichester, NH
    AKA....."Flavor Shots".....:D
    CAUTION: Easy Does It!! 1 or 2 drops MAX!!! Steep.....test....repeat IF NECESSARY!!;)
    Understand, also....adding ingredients to a pre-mixed juice will DECREASE nic percentage...and MAY dilute the juice unfavorably.....
    Of course, there's always outright DIY.....if you've got the time, patience and determination.....!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.