Can I add flavor? Vanilla....

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9rotehexe

Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Davie, FL
I am sure this has been asked before.. and I dont know if I put this question in the right spot but I have seen some places sell DIY flavors- can I add those flavors to premixed bought ejuice? Like for example I am looking for a really good sweet vanilla flavor but just can't find it. Can I buy vanilla flavor and add it? :vapor: Or will it mess up the mixture? I ordered Vanilla strait the other day and it should be here tomorrow and hopefully all the raving great reviews were right, but just in case they are not...

I know there are a lot of vanilla vapers out there... if you have a tip on the best vanilla you have ever tasted let me know.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Captain's Delight from Vape the Rockies is a vanilla-heavy tobacco flavor, and I think the vanilla component is outstanding. To me it's not a creamy vanilla, it's more like the smell of a really good pure vanilla extract. The tobacco component is not strong and is for me only a background flavor.

If you decide to add vanilla flavoring, I suggest trying FlavorArt vanillas. Capella Vanilla Custard and Vanilla Cupcake are also good.

Be advised that vanilla flavorings tend to cause your juice to darken over time, so it's best to make up small quantities so that it won't sit around for weeks.

Thin

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Scotland
some places sell DIY flavors- can I add those flavors to premixed bought ejuice? Like for example I am looking for a really good sweet vanilla flavor but just can't find it. Can I buy vanilla flavor and add it? :vapor: Or will it mess up the mixture?

Yes you can add vanilla concentrate to your existing juice. It will weaken the nicotine strength a bit, but as long as you're not adding too much you probably won't notice it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I am sure this has been asked before.. and I dont know if I put this question in the right spot but I have seen some places sell DIY flavors- can I add those flavors to premixed bought ejuice? ...

This is One of the Main Reasons I got into DIY.

To be able to "Fix" retail e-Liquids that I Didn't like or that were too Weak.

And don't worry too much about Diluting your Nicotine mg by adding Flavoring. If you added 5% of Flavoring (which would be a Lot of Extra Flavor) to a 18mg e-Liquid it would Lower the mg down to 17.1mg.

Very Few People are going to be able to tell the Difference between 18mg or 17.1mg in a Blind Taste Test. Especially seeing that Retail e-Liquids Vary Quit a Bit mg wise from Batch to Batch anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread