Can I bum a vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I bought some Clero's that have a rubber protective cap on top. I just cut the tops off the cap and carry a couple around incase someone wants to try my vape. I just stick it ontop the driptip and when their finished I remove, put away and wash the sleeve at home. My wife has some friends at work who vape but are scared to online shop and get their same ol same ol juice from a local place. I like to show them that there is much better variety out there and it tastes darn GREAT and I get no cooties from them using my tip.

iceman68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Imagine a future where you run into vapers as much as smokers presently.
You know that guy, the one who never has enough of his own cigs and you always had to ask for your lighter back.
Can you bum someone a vape?

Never thought about this 'til I read your post. Hasn't happened to me yet. Friends and family wouldn't be a problem but a total stranger? I don't think so. Wouldn't it be presumptuous of a stranger to ask? I wouldn't do it. Bumming a cig is a one-way deal but sharing your PV is a different story. They give it back to you along with who knows what else. :unsure:

Now, just giving some juice to someone is altogether different. That's generosity without the drool. :laugh:

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
I carry a additional (or a couple of) mouthpiece or drip tips with me. If they can deal with seeing me dig in my pocket and pull it out with lint and all by all means they can have a drag
I do the same thing and have occasionally loaned out my back up for people I knew so they could try it out.

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
I always take 3 ecigs with me when I go to my mom's house. I have a niece that is getting hooked on MY ecig. Since trying it about 1 month ago, she has been wanting to get one but because of financial problems she hasn't been able to yet, so when I go visit my mom and she's there, she'll borrow one of my extras and keep it until one of us has to leave. Whenever I show up she always asks "what flavor do you have today?" I don't mind, if I can get her off the analogs I'll be sooooo happy and I know that she is enjoying all the different flavors so much that she will buy her an ecig as soon as she can.
I also had a nephew that bummed puffs off of mine and within about 2 weeks he had bought his own ecig.
So that's 2 down, now all that is left is my sister. And I know that when she gets the money, she is going to get her one as well. (The nephew I mentioned is her son, so between him and me we have her converted as well.)
Why not build her a nicostick? She can be up and vaping for about $6, less than a pack of smokes most places these days

schotzky

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2012
Kansas
I work in a gas station and some guy came in and asked if I smoked, I told him I quit and that I vape now. He asked if he could use it for a little bit... I said, well, sure... I guess, hoping he wouldn't run off with my ProVari. He used it and said he like it actually. I told him where he could get one, he thanked me and left. I went and washed the drip tip in antibacterial dawn soap and then soaked it in bleach water -.-

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
I work in a gas station and some guy came in and asked if I smoked, I told him I quit and that I vape now. He asked if he could use it for a little bit... I said, well, sure... I guess, hoping he wouldn't run off with my ProVari. He used it and said he like it actually. I told him where he could get one, he thanked me and left. I went and washed the drip tip in antibacterial dawn soap and then soaked it in bleach water -.-

I'd maybe let someone hang onto a VAMO, but no way they'd get a Provari!

nikkysikk

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
Michigan
soundcloud.com
I actually converted a couple people this way. My buddy was a heavy smoker and I hate seein people I care about still killing themselves with analoges so I let him try my special concoction and he loved it. A couple days later I had both my ego and my 510 on me just in case the battery died and he asked if he could vape a bit. So I let him keep my 510 and the clearo and he's been off stinkies for a month. After that I carried my old blu pack around as a spare and my girls mom asked if she could try my vape cuz she needed a cig and she had none. She was impressed with the blus tobacco flavor so I let her keep the whole thin and she's been off for two weeks. I don't mind losing the items knowing I helped out people I love. So I think bumming a vape works. Plus when were low, me an my friends always bum each other juices.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
When I was in Chicago last month visiting my family, A guy walked up to me while I was waiting for the subway and asked me if he could try. He didn't understand why I said no and got mad. Luckily I had my dog Justin with me. Gross!!!

A stranger in Chicago? No way. I'm amazed anyone in Chicago would even think asking to hold something of any value of someone else's would be allowed. You're thinking "gross", I'm thinking my $20-$50 goes running away leaving me needing to bum a vape.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Closest I've come is a guy once came up to me with a cig in his mouth and asked for a light. I was standing out on a city street on my break, blowing clouds. When I checked my pockets and said I didn't have one and said "sorry man, I don't smoke" he looked at me with this expression.. like I was the biggest jerk liar he had seen that day.. lol. He walked before I could impart any knowledge :(

I laughed my ... off at this comment lol

I'd maybe let someone hang onto a VAMO, but no way they'd get a Provari!

Honestly, I think it would be safer to lend out a ProVari. They would have to REALLY be trying to break it to do any damage. That's a HUGE part of why the provari is so popular; it vapes with the best non-mechanical MODS out there AND you can beat the .... out of it, drop it from so high you snap your carto off and pick it up and keep vaping a fantastic vape.

No other MOD (that I know of) is as reliable as the ProVari. Also, IF you ever manage to damage/break the ProVari within 1 year (or 2 years if you got the extended warranty like I did), ProVape will replace it. On top of all that, if there is ever a Software update, you will be able to send your ProVari to ProVape and have them upgrade the internals. IMO, ProVape is the all-around BEST company in the vaping community; even their juice is good lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread